The Atlanta Braves Thread

“He ChOkEs In ThE pLaYoFfS”

-RawDogFloStanFlatop probably

We’ve just watched so many pitching prospects falter the last 6-7 years and they’re like “WE ARE SO SMART WE CAN REPLACE HIM” meanwhile they keep begging Chuck to play one more year because they suck at developing pitching

We’ve just watched so many pitching prospects falter the last 6-7 years and they’re like “WE ARE SO SMART WE CAN REPLACE HIM” meanwhile they keep begging Chuck to play one more year because they suck at developing pitching
If Max accepted year to year contracts I’m sure they’d be happy to keep him.

Reactions: zjcvols

I don't see why a 3 year deal can't be reached. Unless, Max is wanting something longer. I think the odds of him still playing at a high level over that time is strong. Anything longer than that, and I can see why the Braves would back off.

If I was Max, and the Braves just offered another 1 year deal, then I hope he tells the organization to F off. He'll probably join FF

We hit on like 2 of 40 top pitching prospects since the rebuild

Reactions: zjcvols
I don't see why a 3 year deal can't be reached. Unless, Max is wanting something longer. I think the odds of him still playing at a high level over that time is strong. Anything longer than that, and I can see why the Braves would back off.

If I was Max, and the Braves just offered another 1 year deal, then I hope he tells the organization to F off. He'll probably join FF
He won’t settle for anything less than 5 years. No thanks.

David O'Brien

@DOBrienATL

#Braves rookie Schwellenbach now has a 15.88 fifth-inning ERA. He's given up 10 earned runs and 7 extra-base hits (3 HR) in 5 2/3 innings in the 5th inning of 6 career starts.He's allowed no runs in 1st and 4th innings of his starts, and a combined 9 runs in 2nd and 3rd innings

David O'Brien
@DOBrienATL

#Braves rookie Schwellenbach now has a 15.88 fifth-inning ERA. He's given up 10 earned runs and 7 extra-base hits (3 HR) in 5 2/3 innings in the 5th inning of 6 career starts.He's allowed no runs in 1st and 4th innings of his starts, and a combined 9 runs in 2nd and 3rd innings
See ya in the bullpen kid

VN Store

Back