The Atlanta Braves Thread

We’ve just watched so many pitching prospects falter the last 6-7 years and they’re like “WE ARE SO SMART WE CAN REPLACE HIM” meanwhile they keep begging Chuck to play one more year because they suck at developing pitching

I would try to hire the top pitching coach/evaluator from the Tampa Bay franchise this off season because they are the best at developing pitchers.

And he’ll be 31 in January. That’s the # for FA
Not trolling, what’s the plan to replace him, Charlie probably and ease Strider back in when ready? We don’t have a prospect that looks like they can fill a key spot yet. That’s my issue with it, and those one year deals they like are hit and miss, we need long term solutions

Not trolling, what’s the plan to replace him, Charlie probably and ease Strider back in when ready? We don’t have a prospect that looks like they can fill a key spot yet. That’s my issue with it, and those one year deals they like are hit and miss, we need long term solutions
I gave up on assuming there was a replacement plan when we trotted orlando arcia out there every day. There is no plan. Just cost control.

Reactions: AV_12
I gave up on assuming there was a replacement plan when we trotted orlando arcia out there every day. There is no plan. Just cost control.
They got caught with their pants down on that one when Vaughn Grissom came back to spring training last year and was still a complete stiff defensively. Might as well let the pitcher bat 9th.

VN Store

Back