The Atlanta Braves Thread

I really love this thread and hope it never changes lol.

Go from man I wish AA would spend money and get someone.

To man I wish we hadn't even started

Saw a byline that says Joe Milton has "mesmerized" Patriots coaching staff in practice and I would pay significant money to watch a full Joe Milton practice.

Reactions: Wickman and TBrown
I have never seen a point at buying this season.
The thing is, they're in the playoff picture and the pitching is really good. So if the offense can just show a pulse, you can convince yourself that they can get into the playoffs and have a puncher's chance. And yes - I know it's likely a pipe dream.

One of the more official signs I'm getting old. I swallowed a pill without water and have had heartburn for 2+ hours
I played golf on Saturday and on the 4th tee it occurred to us that we had spent the first 3 holes talking about our ailments like your old Aunt used to do.

Reactions: zjcvols
The thing is, they're in the playoff picture and the pitching is really good. So if the offense can just show a pulse, you can convince yourself that they can get into the playoffs and have a puncher's chance. And yes - I know it's likely a pipe dream.

They absolutely should buy. You only get so many chances at the apple cart and with the new playoff system everyone has a decent chance. 2021's team was worse, and they won the whole thing. I don't like the attitude or leadership and there are flaws. But they should try and upgrade without selling the farm. You get in and have a chance. Soler helps. Even with his terrible defense, he's a legit leadoff hitter that changes the game. I got to think Olson gets hot at some point. Harris comes back. And the starting rotation (if they stay healthy) is as good as anyone's in the NL.

They absolutely should buy. You only get so many chances at the apple cart and with the new playoff system everyone has a decent chance. 2021's team was worse, and they won the whole thing. I don't like the attitude or leadership and there are flaws. But they should try and upgrade without selling the farm. You get in and have a chance. Soler helps. Even with his terrible defense, he's a legit leadoff hitter that changes the game. I got to think Olson gets hot at some point. Harris comes back. And the starting rotation (if they stay healthy) is as good as anyone's in the NL.
Soler is slightly better than what we have with the potential to be just as bad ha. The risk/reward with his contract ain’t worth it

Guys, Alex Anthropologie is an idiot. Lets just be clear. There is never a plan with this guy lol. And his only innovative thinking is to run back the lightning we caught in a bottle. It’s weird.

VN Store

Back