The Atlanta Braves Thread

I haven’t crunched the numbers, but I don’t think there’s any scenario where the KC series wouldn’t have to be played and the Mets series almost certainly has to be completed. I wouldn’t be surprised if we aren’t playing KC on Tuesday.

I haven’t crunched the numbers, but I don’t think there’s any scenario where the KC series wouldn’t have to be played and the Mets series almost certainly has to be completed. I wouldn’t be surprised if we aren’t playing KC on Tuesday.
I saw a tweet from one of the writers. There's only one scenario where one Branes Mets doesn't have to be played. Everything else does

There’s a 0.0% chance the Braves and Royals are playing each other on Tuesday.

I think best case scenario is let Holmes lose one of the KC games, burn Charlie and Schwelly for the other two and line Fried and Sale up.

I know some might argue SS, but I'm not a fan of a pitcher facing the same team twice this close together.

VN Store

Back