The Atlanta Braves Thread

It’s funny how one way or another, everybody always ends up in FACTS CITY sooner or later.
1-5 in the lineup didn’t produce collectively
6-9 we’re all dfa guys or guys who should be

But sure blame the guy making peanuts hitting 9th. It’s not his fault he was signed as a backed and they rolled with him as a starter for a second year. There was nothing wrong with his production last year out of the 9 spot and both of you clowns were wrong. Nobody said it was a good idea to run him back this year. What time yall philles play?

Imagine wanting to get a return on a good product. Did you enjoy losing Freddie and Dansby for nothing?
  • Austin Riley has 9 years left on his contract
  • Acuña has 4 years left.

Why would you trade those years away and who would you get that could match their production?

Dansby has hit .243 the past 2 years in Chicago, he wouldn’t have solved our offensive problems this year

Dansby had a 124 wRC in the second half. I wonder why? Those losers stunk and he had a lot of care free no pressure at bats. First half was terrible per usual
You’re gonna be really surprised by this, but he didn’t sign a 1 yr $2mn dollar deal.

He had a knee injury in the 1H, only stayed the minimum on the IL and played through it.

1-5 in the lineup didn’t produce collectively
6-9 we’re all dfa guys or guys who should be

But sure blame the guy making peanuts hitting 9th. It’s not his fault he was signed as a backed and they rolled with him as a starter for a second year. There was nothing wrong with his production last year out of the 9 spot and both of you clowns were wrong. Nobody said it was a good idea to run him back this year. What time yall philles play?
I bang on one through nine regularly because the “easily best team in the league” is in fact not remotely close to being the best team in the league.

• Austin Riley has 9 years left on his contract
  • Acuña has 4 years left.

Why would you trade those years away and who would you get that could match their production?

Dansby has hit .243 the past 2 years in Chicago, he wouldn’t have solved our offensive problems this year
Bringing Dansby back isnt about the offensive production it's about having a leader in the clubhouse.

Nobody's advocating trading them now, but moving Fried at the deadline would've been the move. Anybody that gets within 1-2 years of FA should be moved to buy young bodies just like Tampa has been doing.

I said that with our full roster . We are still playing if we have it but ok Philly brown, ya got me bro 👍🏽
The same full roster getting pantsed by the real contenders 👍

I know it’s an emotional day for you. The guy who can’t make 4 runs stand up for 2 innings has thrown his last pitch for the org.

VN Store

Back