The best of Karens, both M and F.

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
Keep seeing this kinda crap....the irony is he thinks the KIDS are the one with a moral issue. I hope they sue him sideways, and if he is teh president of the HOA, hope the HOA is sued too. This is not the way to handle it. Posting this in Poli, because inevitabley the Karen/ (name for male Karen?) will get political. Seriously what is up with these grumpy people? What is behind the busy body angry mentality? Wether it's stuff like this. Masking. The ones who get pissed at neighbors for getting too many UPS deliveries..etc....

When I was a kid the greatest generation at most might have come out asked me about my reel, showed me some fishing related things and advised me a "better spot to fish", but never would they escalate things with a kid like this. This guy has the wrong shirt, and is living in the WRONG state.

I would argue there is a common thread with other issues....the collectivist abhors freedom, and wants to regulate everything, they're control freaks.

I hope that guy ends having to buy them a new rod.

Perfect example of why I’ll never live in another HOA.
Considering it borderlines assault, and deffinately intimidation to a minor..I think it deserves more then the cost of the rod.....anyone have an idea what neighborhood this happened and where in TN?

I moved from a HOA earlier this year due to HOA elected officials that were dicks...
So you mean elected officials in a HOA were not able to show you how to live better, and how to make better choices for you? Maybe the federal government could show them the secret to altruistic govt.

Keep seeing this kinda crap....the irony is he thinks the KIDS are the one with a moral issue. I hope they sue him sideways, and if he is teh president of the HOA, hope the HOA is sued too. This is not the way to handle it. Posting this in Poli, because inevitabley the Karen/ (name for male Karen?) will get political. Seriously what is up with these grumpy people? What is behind the busy body angry mentality? Wether it's stuff like this. Masking. The ones who get pissed at neighbors for getting too many UPS deliveries..etc....

When I was a kid the greatest generation at most might have come out asked me about my reel, showed me some fishing related things and advised me a "better spot to fish", but never would they escalate things with a kid like this. This guy has the wrong shirt, and is living in the WRONG state.

I would argue there is a common thread with other issues....the collectivist abhors freedom, and wants to regulate everything, they're control freaks.

It's people trying to flaunt whatever nominal control they think they have. It's directed at those younger or prettier. They are this way because they have nothing good going on in their lives..

So you mean elected officials in a HOA were not able to show you how to live better, and how to make better choices for you? Maybe the federal government could show them the secret to altruistic govt.

They tried to say that it was against HOA rules for spouse to wash her vehicle in a bikini top...

It's people trying to flaunt whatever nominal control they think they have.

And thus the whole of collectivist politics summed up....and the truth of 90% of elected officials.

The Technocrats, great reset, NWO types, are just karen's who are billionaires..and the national govts their HOA's.

Male Karens have been betas all their life. They go home to a woman who is 50 pounds overweight with tits hanging below her waist. They cant get it up so their spouse is screwing their gardener.

Female Karens used to get attention. They have been replaced by those younger and prettier than them. They have nothing else to offer and direct their anger towards those that have passed them by. They go home to husbands that can no longer get it up because of their ridiculous haircut and they end up banging the pool boy.

Reactions: norrislakevol

I guess you all found where @SpaceCoastVol lives and is the HOA president.

VN Store

Back