The best of Karens, both M and F.

Whatever happened? ANy idea...I want to hear there was a successful lawsuit by the kids parents.

I tried to search for that but came up with nothing other than it was at Admirals Landing in Knoxville.

Kids may well have been trespassing but did it really matter that much?

I hope they got a new rod!

A lot of comments saying the old a@@hat looked drunk.

Millions of views on multiple platforms.

Even if kids were tresspassing, post it...let police deal with it. Kindly suggest a better fishing spot. Or ya know, worry about more important stuff then two kids fishing in a pond.

I had a great great grandfather in Jawjaw that dug a pond on his property using a city dozer. His opponants accused him of misusing city owned machinary. So he shot back that everyone in town was welcome to come over and fish his pond anytime they wanted......re-elected easily, and never turned anyone away from using the pond.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore, but I can't see some older guy looking to clout chase on the gram. How does that look good for the neighborhood?
Oh, you must be talking about the video of the karen taking the package out of the mailbox?

Reactions: KptVFL
Keep seeing this kinda crap....the irony is he thinks the KIDS are the one with a moral issue. I hope they sue him sideways, and if he is teh president of the HOA, hope the HOA is sued too. This is not the way to handle it. Posting this in Poli, because inevitabley the Karen/ (name for male Karen?) will get political. Seriously what is up with these grumpy people? What is behind the busy body angry mentality? Wether it's stuff like this. Masking. The ones who get pissed at neighbors for getting too many UPS deliveries..etc....

When I was a kid the greatest generation at most might have come out asked me about my reel, showed me some fishing related things and advised me a "better spot to fish", but never would they escalate things with a kid like this. This guy has the wrong shirt, and is living in the WRONG state.

I would argue there is a common thread with other issues....the collectivist abhors freedom, and wants to regulate everything, they're control freaks.

Well-stated.

Am I the only one that watched that and kept waiting/hoping for the HOA goon to slip and split his skull on a rock? Dude was waddling around like a duck and didn't seem sure of his footing.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Pretty sure I have seen that fishing video before, or one like it. If it is real, the guy is a jerk. The HOA should post signs if they legally control the pond and don’t want it fished. But, why have a community pond if you don’t want little kids fishing.

Last edited:
Guy is also the chairperson of a charity for Haiti through his Catholic church. His name is now all over the internet. Reddit. Tik Tok. Facebook. I don’t think he’s had a very good weekend.
Going to be an awkward morning at the bank if he shows up.

The couple in the back seem to have escaped the internet wrath so far.

Reactions: KptVFL
Keep seeing this kinda crap....the irony is he thinks the KIDS are the one with a moral issue. I hope they sue him sideways, and if he is teh president of the HOA, hope the HOA is sued too. This is not the way to handle it. Posting this in Poli, because inevitabley the Karen/ (name for male Karen?) will get political. Seriously what is up with these grumpy people? What is behind the busy body angry mentality? Wether it's stuff like this. Masking. The ones who get pissed at neighbors for getting too many UPS deliveries..etc....

When I was a kid the greatest generation at most might have come out asked me about my reel, showed me some fishing related things and advised me a "better spot to fish", but never would they escalate things with a kid like this. This guy has the wrong shirt, and is living in the WRONG state.

I would argue there is a common thread with other issues....the collectivist abhors freedom, and wants to regulate everything, they're control freaks.

Now show the one where the kids dad tosses ole Jack Daniels in that pond.😁

Last edited:
Reactions: KptVFL and tbh

VN Store

Back