The best of Karens, both M and F.

Seriously. I will say this wasnt the first issue with the female Karens. We had issues with blowup Christmas decorations, jogging in a sportsbra, and we had the audacity to invite black people to the house....
Black folks in the neighborhood, oh no that'll never do.

Going to be an awkward morning at the bank if he shows up.

The couple in the back seem to have escaped the internet wrath so far.

I’m not sure if he actually works at that bank. They have an executive in Nashville with the same name - and he’s collateral damage getting spill over internet harassment.

The Karen has scrubbed himself off of social media pretty thoroughly. But he can’t get it all deleted. I think that his wife was a UT majorette 40+ years ago.

I’m not sure if he actually works at that bank. They have an executive in Nashville with the same name - and he’s collateral damage getting spill over internet harassment.

The Karen has scrubbed himself off of social media pretty thoroughly. But he can’t get it all deleted. I think that his wife was a UT majorette 40+ years ago.
United Community Bank on Kingston Pike has taken his profile down. Church has been active in removing his affiliation too.

Reactions: KptVFL
United Community Bank on Kingston Pike has taken his profile down. Church has been active in removing his affiliation too.

Incorrect. That’s a different person working at the bank. The Reddit post that claimed he was has been deleted and the real bank guy has commented on his LinkedIn profile that people are mixing them up.

Reactions: KptVFL
If there is willful property damage done against someone in this manner I'm not certain he couldn't be arrested for that and absolutely positively could get sued for demonstrable damages.

If he had any sense at all he'd make a very public apology and buy the kid something like a G Loomis GLX with a Shimano Stradic.

Camera phones and social media will largely wipe out Karen behavior within a generation. There will always be Karens, tho.

I just wanna point out that sometimes Karens are acting out because they are on the spectrum, and just give that a quick thought in a moment where you're dealing with one. It might help manage the situation. I heard that the lady that infamously called the cops on the park cookout is on the spectrum, and that changes everything.

Keep seeing this kinda crap....the irony is he thinks the KIDS are the one with a moral issue. I hope they sue him sideways, and if he is teh president of the HOA, hope the HOA is sued too. This is not the way to handle it. Posting this in Poli, because inevitabley the Karen/ (name for male Karen?) will get political. Seriously what is up with these grumpy people? What is behind the busy body angry mentality? Wether it's stuff like this. Masking. The ones who get pissed at neighbors for getting too many UPS deliveries..etc....

When I was a kid the greatest generation at most might have come out asked me about my reel, showed me some fishing related things and advised me a "better spot to fish", but never would they escalate things with a kid like this. This guy has the wrong shirt, and is living in the WRONG state.

I would argue there is a common thread with other issues....the collectivist abhors freedom, and wants to regulate everything, they're control freaks.

The guy obviously didn't handle that well, but I'd like to have video of the previous 20 minutes, you catch one F bomb from the teenage, and I suspect there was something that caught the attention of multiple home owners that show up at that pond prior to this part of the exchange.
I say this only because take a 30 second snippet of most of us (OK me, and there would be a lot more a "a" 30 second snippet) and we'd look nearly as ridiculous.

Keep seeing this kinda crap....the irony is he thinks the KIDS are the one with a moral issue. I hope they sue him sideways, and if he is teh president of the HOA, hope the HOA is sued too. This is not the way to handle it. Posting this in Poli, because inevitabley the Karen/ (name for male Karen?) will get political. Seriously what is up with these grumpy people? What is behind the busy body angry mentality? Wether it's stuff like this. Masking. The ones who get pissed at neighbors for getting too many UPS deliveries..etc....

When I was a kid the greatest generation at most might have come out asked me about my reel, showed me some fishing related things and advised me a "better spot to fish", but never would they escalate things with a kid like this. This guy has the wrong shirt, and is living in the WRONG state.

I would argue there is a common thread with other issues....the collectivist abhors freedom, and wants to regulate everything, they're control freaks.

Funny thing is they're in a Memphis suburb. Chances are they are the minority.

Never doing a HOA again.

The HOA neighborhood was 100% white. Moved 2 neighborhoods over. At least there is a little diversity there.

And you know my better half probably caused some of the animosity with her mouth...

Reactions: 85SugarVol and GVF
Never doing a HOA again.

The HOA neighborhood was 100% white. Moved 2 neighborhoods over. At least there is a little diversity there.

And you know my better half probably caused some of the animosity with her mouth...
No doubt. She keeps me humble in the golf picks thread.

In her defense, the HOA imbiciles prob deserved her antics.

Never had a desire to live in an HOA neighborhood. Didn't see the necessity to pay someone a monthly fee to control my every move. Kinda like taxes, and I already do that.

Never doing a HOA again.

Who cares if they are 100% white or 100% black or anything else. The ONLY question should be are they 100% GOOD NEIGHBORS.

No, racial diversity is not a strength. I want 100% people who care about their neighborhood, keep their yards clean, dont be to crazy loud at inappropriate times, are polite, mind their own business but willing to help out if there are problems. I dont want ANYONE who is "diverse" from those criteria in my community.

Who cares if they are 100% white or 100% black or anything else. The ONLY question should be are they 100% GOOD NEIGHBORS.

No, racial diversity is not a strength. I want 100% people who care about their neighborhood, keep their yards clean, dont be to crazy loud at inappropriate times, are polite, mind their own business but willing to help out if there are problems. I dont want ANYONE who is "diverse" from those criteria in my community.
Well said. Contrary to what media and DC race baiting want you to beleive, good people are good people regardless. And there are some "diverse" peoples that have been part of my life since I was a kid, had equal positive influences on me, and whom I trust with anything about me. Moreso than some of "my own."

Never doing a HOA again.

Lol only 97%? Must be a few Asian families?

I kid… (sort of)

I’ve been here a long time lol.

VN Store

Back