The Blueprint to Beat Oregon

The breakdown of Oregon's four losses this decade and how it happened:
A Blueprint For Beating Oregon: Pressure Mariota

IMO, we need lots of this.

BosticHitStickChargersPS.gif

Reactions: 8 people
The article states that the key to all four of Oregon's losses was consistent pressure of the defensive front four. Unfortunately, it's Smith, Hood, McCullers, and Williams not Overstreet, Walker, Ratliff, and Ellis.

Reactions: 1 person
There is nothing complicated about our offense, it may be unconventional but it isn't smoke and mirrors. Everyone knows how to slow it down and if you have the talent USC had a couple years ago or the athleticism and intelligence that Stanford has then you have a shot at earning a pole.

Reactions: 3 people
Send Oregon a team meal consisting of greasy Mexican and 2 day old flat keg beer... There will be a lot of bathroom breaks

Reactions: 3 people
Gotta give credit where it's due, coach Pete is one of the best and that last Boise team we played was pretty damn good.

blows my mind why he is not at a big school. the guy would be beast with great talent.if iam a ducks fan i hope kiffin gets off the hotseat.peterson would do some damage with that socal talent pool.

blows my mind why he is not at a big school. the guy would be beast with great talent.if iam a ducks fan i hope kiffin gets off the hotseat.peterson would do some damage with that socal talent pool.

Absolutely. Kind of refreshing though. I don't see Petersen leaving soon seeing as how he has turned down so many jobs already. Maybe USC would be the one to lure him. I think they tried last time, not positive

And superior coaching on ways to take a sucker punch from a sore Duck loser...

Blount_Punch.gif

That was not Chris Peterson who beat Oregon but Justin Wilcox (Ex-Duck and former Vol Def Cord). Wilcox was the def cord for that game.

For the record, that douche that LaGarrett punched deserved it but that was absolutely humiliating to watch as a duck fan.

Reactions: 2 people
That was not Chris Peterson who beat Oregon but Justin Wilcox (Ex-Duck and former Vol Def Cord). Wilcox was the def cord for that game.

For the record, that douche that LaGarrett punched deserved it but that was absolutely humiliating to watch as a duck fan.

One thing was certain about that! Dude could not take a punch...Lol! Wonder how much he has run that mouth since getting his wires taken out.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back