The Brent Schaeffer Thread

USF is the leading canidate right now also maybe KSU. Auburn and NC State are out.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Apr 23, 2005 2:09 AM
OH that was very :censored: :shakehead: :disappointed:

You're just jealous because I came up with a better entry in the annual "Who Needs Epicac with Fans Like These" t-shirt contest than you.

I am not a fan of starting true freshman and I think Ainge is clearly out future.

Redshirt Crompton NO MATTER WHAT

BHAMVOLFAN where did I say that I had anything against either? If you find it please point it out as I would want to make that correction as I am a fan of both. You have completely missed my point. IF, IF, IF he were good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you imagaine how good he would be? Geez... I don't think for ONE minute that he will, but I hope he is that good for the sake of the team. I think Ainge will start and Rick will back up. I also think we will win the SEC and make a run at the NC. I think Ainge is a great QB and RIck could start at most other schools. I will say this as well. I wish we had a Frosh qb come in Peytons last year that was good enough to sit him. I always want the next generation to be better. I am a striver of excellence and a huge fan of competition. Now do you get my point? :good:

Originally posted by U-T@Apr 23, 2005 9:37 AM
I am not a fan of starting true freshman and I think Ainge is clearly out future.

Redshirt Crompton NO MATTER WHAT

I agree. Red Shirt Crompton. Let Ainge and Clausen abttle it out. I suspect Ainge will win, but hey, should Clausen simply perform much better, then so be it. It is all about winning and whoever provides the best opportunity for that, well he should get the job. I just wanna win!

As for BS, this is a classic case of a kid that did not handle the pressure of a heated competition for the starting role, and the subsequent failure to win the job, real well at all.

We always knew that there was a threat of BS transferring. MY hat is off to CPF for the sales job he did in convincing Schaeffer and Ainge both to come to Tennessee in the first place.

And on top of that, he managed to keep one of the top QBs for this years class in Crompton, despite having Ainge, Schaeffer and Clausen.

Fulmer is over the hill....remember?

I can't believe some thought that before the start of last season

does anyone know for sure or heard anything sketchy info on where he might go. I watched some tapes of the florida game and of some other games and he really made a difference in a few games . I think he'll be missed more then people realize

South Floida is about the only name I have heard mentioned.

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Apr 24, 2005 9:28 PM
NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! go to the other thread and post this please!!

nah im good but thanks for the suggestion

I've seen South Florida talked about as one of the schools he looked at originally. Do you really think South Florida was seriously on his list when he was being recruited?

i heard that they were really high on his list...but MODS, just an idea but, maybe a QB only thread, with only QB convo.....

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Apr 24, 2005 9:35 PM
only school i have heard is "penitentiary u"

:dlol:

Umm cheech, if thats so, I guess he wouldn't be transfering at all huh?

Originally posted by vols2345+Apr 24, 2005 9:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vols2345 @ Apr 24, 2005 9:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly@Apr 24, 2005 9:35 PM
only school i have heard is "penitentiary u"

Umm cheech, if thats so, I guess he wouldn&#39;t be transfering at all huh? [/quote]

u got a point

VN Store

Back