The complain about “game threads” thread.

Still a lot of tests.
Has the cardiac rehab dietician cruised by yet? :p

When DXH had his heart attack, he met with the dietician, drooled all over her, and reverently quoted everything she said, which was everything I'd been saying for the past 25 years. :rolleyes: He doesn't follow any of the advice these days from what I've been told.

Hey @gordonr24, hope you’re continuing to improve, and that you’re reaching the cranky stage!

Have they given you a parole, umm, discharge date yet? Is your school/ school district acting like human beings w/r/t your medical/recovery time? Let us know if there’s anything we can do here, besides the obligatory sending of noodz.

Hey @gordonr24, hope you’re continuing to improve, and that you’re reaching the cranky stage!

Have they given you a parole, umm, discharge date yet? Is your school/ school district acting like human beings w/r/t your medical/recovery time? Let us know if there’s anything we can do here, besides the obligatory sending of noodz.
WTF?

Reactions: VolNExile
WTF what?

To clarify:
1) Is he feeling better?
2) Is there a discharge date planned?
3) Is his employer acting like kind-hearted human beings and granting sufficient leave time, including possible short-term disability, plus getting in a long-term substitute teacher to cover his classes? and
4) Is there anything Zoners can do to help out?

Geeze 82_83, this is not that complicated…

WTF what?

To clarify:
1) Is he feeling better?
2) Is there a discharge date planned?
3) Is his employer acting like kind-hearted human beings and granting sufficient leave time, including possible short-term disability, plus getting in a long-term substitute teacher to cover his classes? and
4) Is there anything Zoners can do to help out?

Geeze 82_83, this is not that complicated…
Who is gordon24 and what’s wrong with him?

@GordonC ^^^^^^^^

Trying again here:

Hey @GordonC , hope you’re continuing to improve, and that you’re reaching the cranky stage!

—apologies to whomever the hell @gordonr24 is

I’m feeling better. I appreciate the thoughts. Just hanging out in the RF football thread most of the time. You may see me in the sports forums as well. Won’t find me in the FF.

I’m feeling better. I appreciate the thoughts. Just hanging out in the RF football thread most of the time. You may see me in the sports forums as well. Won’t find me in the FF.
Thanks for being so gracious about my idiocy, and good-natured! I’m glad you’re doing better, and I apologize for inadvertently beeping your horn.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back