The complain about “game threads” thread.

I really, really, REALLY hope Gordon is able to post soon But I know how it goes in hospitals.

Meanwhile, I still spend most of the day in bed, and now I’ve got bilateral (both eyes) conjunctivitis. So stuck in bed and now can’t read (I’m on my iPad with enlarged font). I was hoping to be cranky convalescent by now, but I’m cranky-getting-worse. 😢😡
Don't poop on your hand and rub your eyes.

Well, thanks guys, but in this case, it’s sneezing + the automatic reflex to lean forward, getting droplets in your eyes

Reactions: ArdentVol
I really, really, REALLY hope Gordon is able to post soon But I know how it goes in hospitals.

Meanwhile, I still spend most of the day in bed, and now I’ve got bilateral (both eyes) conjunctivitis. So stuck in bed and now can’t read (I’m on my iPad with enlarged font). I was hoping to be cranky convalescent by now, but I’m cranky-getting-worse. 😢😡
My daughter's friend that I mentioned that's fighting her second round of fly also has pink eye, and strep. Praying for you.

Well glad to see you posting. That's at least a good sign. Take care bro.
Whew, Gordon! I’m so sorry! Will you have to have angioplasty or anything?

FWIW, my ex had one, walked around with it a day and a half, in fact, but the damage was relatively limited. Hope yours is similar. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I had a heart attack on wed night
Thiis is a firat
Man that's no joke. Hope you're doing better. Will pray for your recovery brother....

May not apply to you, but I religiously take Nattokinase and L-arginine and even though I look like a heart attack victim waiting to happen, every time I get everything tested they say my ticker is good. Look into both.
When I had covid and was at my worst I had a resting heart rate of over 150 bpm for like a week...doctors were kinda astounded my heart could keep up...that got a lot of people. I basically ran for a week while laying down.

https://www.vitacost.com/doctors-best-nattokinase?CSRC=FGPF-753950001251

VN Store

Back