The Disease of Liberalism

Orangeburst

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
Why do liberals and their radical cousins feel the need to dictate their values or lack thereof and policies on the entire nation?
These narcissistic souls do not care for any one else. Full of anger and disgust at The Republic. They don't care that 100M disagree with them.
They hold local and state government powers in CA, NY and others and yet..feel they must be personally validated in their ideological beliefs.

One can look for any grievance of a few and take it nationwide and the liberal torch is carried..100M and crickets.

You mean like the rest of the alt rights arguments? Like fascism, expected criminal behavior, converting with the enemy, selling secret nuke docs to spies, causing domestic havoc and chaos, attacking the majority, and projecting pedos?

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
You mean like the rest of the alt rights arguments? Like fascism, expected criminal behavior, converting with the enemy, selling secret nuke docs to spies, causing domestic havoc and chaos, attacking the majority, and projecting pedos?

There it is...without even addressing the premise.

If you really think your fellow Americans are fascists just because they are Trumpers..we are in trouble.

There it is...without even addressing the premise.

If you really think your fellow Americans are fascists just because they are Trumpers..we are in trouble.
Probably because your myopic premise sucks

There are absolutely fascists on the right

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Taking the LCD for Trumpers and apply.

But this is off topic of my premise of why someone else needs their personal liberal validation in our lives.

That's not necessarily true either. There are absolutely fascist parts in the Trump base. You just choose to ignore them

Dude..I just admitted it..and you keep going on.
It is getting off topic of why I posted.

Dude..I just admitted it..and you keep going on.
It is getting off topic of why I posted.
No you didn't you said they're not inherently fascist which isn't true. Much of the populist, nationalist rhetoric is over the top

He didn’t say there where no fascists on the right. He said we were in trouble if people assumed people were fascists JUST BECAUSE they were Trumpers.

He literally said they are "inherently not fascists" which means by virtue of being a Trumper, you cannot be fascist.

He didn’t say there where no fascists on the right. He said we were in trouble if people assumed people were fascists JUST BECAUSE they were Trumpers.
Which is really funny since he generalized a huge group in the op just like he doesn't want done to the misunderstood Trumpers

Swap the words around. Instead of saying “Trumpers are inherently not fascists” say “Trumpers are not inherently fascist”. It’s a small distinction but probably more accurate.

NM. thought you were talking to me a minute.

Why should I change what he said? He should change what he said, if it's not what he meant. So far, he has not clarified that.

Whose ****ing post was I quoting when I told him to swap the words around? No one said one word to you about you needing to swap anything.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back