The disney insanity continues

So I ask again, is the legislation applicable in this case?
I wasn’t commenting about the legislation.

I was commenting about the reasons for bringing up a preschool teacher in the thread about the legislation.

I've always wondered why liberals hate private and charter schools so much.

Any of the resident libs want to answer that?

200.gif

They proclaim its “racist” to open up opportunities to black youth who are going to failing schools

Edit: they’ll bring up “white flight” and how this is segregation (while ignoring black parents who live in predominantly black neighborhoods and send their kids to black schools), they’ll claim it’s a tax cut for the rich while ignoring the middle and lower class students who will be able to afford education, they’ll proclaim they don’t work (if they believed that, they wouldn’t fear them), they’ll claim you’ll ruin education (too late for that argument), and any other teacher union propaganda they can find

Watch: Parents March on Disneyland to Protest Studio’s Woke LGBTQ+ Agenda for Children

disneyburbankprotest1-640x480.jpg

Hundreds of concerned parents and activists converged on Disneyland in Anaheim, California, Wednesday evening to protest the Walt Disney Co.’s woke agenda that includes targeting children with radical gay and transgender ideology.

Their demands included a consumer boycott of Disney and an end to the left’s sexual indoctrination of young children.

The peaceful protest was organized by Hold the Line, the Christian activist group that spearheaded last week’s demonstration at Disney corporate headquarters in Burbank. On Wednesday, they were joined by members of Turning Point USA, the conservative non-profit headed by Charlie Kirk.

Watch: Parents March on Disneyland to Protest Studio's Woke LGBTQ+ Agenda for Children

Watch: Parents March on Disneyland to Protest Studio’s Woke LGBTQ+ Agenda for Children

disneyburbankprotest1-640x480.jpg

Hundreds of concerned parents and activists converged on Disneyland in Anaheim, California, Wednesday evening to protest the Walt Disney Co.’s woke agenda that includes targeting children with radical gay and transgender ideology.

Their demands included a consumer boycott of Disney and an end to the left’s sexual indoctrination of young children.

The peaceful protest was organized by Hold the Line, the Christian activist group that spearheaded last week’s demonstration at Disney corporate headquarters in Burbank. On Wednesday, they were joined by members of Turning Point USA, the conservative non-profit headed by Charlie Kirk.

Watch: Parents March on Disneyland to Protest Studio's Woke LGBTQ+ Agenda for Children
Unfortunately for Disney, they look like a bunch of DIsney customers based on prior visits. Always shocked me that any business/politician would cower to a bunch that are not even their customers/constituents.

What people is this fool referring to wanted it? The small but loud?

No thanks. I've gone to Disney twice. Spent thousands. I'll pass on funding the wokeness and plans to put twisted priorities of adults above the kids.
Wife's cousin and kids are coming to visit us in the US this fall- we're picking them up in Orlando as we'll be there for a wedding. We had planned to do three days or so at Disney. That plan is cancelled and will not be rescheduled.

Wife's cousin and kids are coming to visit us in the US this fall- we're picking them up in Orlando as we'll be there for a wedding. We had planned to do three days or so at Disney. That plan is cancelled and will not be rescheduled.

I haven't heard if Universal Studios is pulling this stunt but if not there are several other places besides Disney I've thought about visiting. Magic Kingdom is overrated anyway. It's more of the allure. You just didn't expect Disney where innocence has been central to all they've done to fall victim to the twisted.

I haven't heard if Universal Studios is pulling this stunt but if not there are several other places besides Disney I've thought about visiting. Magic Kingdom is overrated anyway. It's more of the allure. You just didn't expect Disney where innocence has been central to all they've done to fall victim to the twisted.
We're planning on doing Universal instead. Had a lot of fun there when we went about a year ago.

Reactions: BreatheUT

They don’t like when people choose better lives and more freedom for themselves because they “feel” it’s at the expense of others who either can’t or aren’t willing to fix themselves

Ok.

I agree except that, in my opinion, the bill only makes sense in the case of compulsory/tax funded public school where choice is restricted. Then, whether or not controversial subjects are taught should be a matter of majority rule. This maximizes the number of constituents who will benefit from the service.

When it comes to private schools or preschools, then parents have a choice of what service they want to pay for. If they choose to have their 4 year old exposed to polyamorism, that’s up to them. And if there is a market for that, then so be it.

TALKING ABOUT SEX WITH A FOUR YEAR OLD IS F***ING DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON A GROWN ADULT WOULD WANT TO TALK ABOUT SEX WITH A FOUR YEAR OLD! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO I KNOW WHERE TO NOT SEND MY KIDS FOR HALLOWEEN CANDY.

TALKING ABOUT SEX WITH A FOUR YEAR OLD IS F***ING DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON A GROWN ADULT WOULD WANT TO TALK ABOUT SEX WITH A FOUR YEAR OLD! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO I KNOW WHERE TO NOT SEND MY KIDS FOR HALLOWEEN CANDY.
Saw somewhere that 52% of Dems are pro-pedophilia, based on their approval of child grooming. Really disgusting to think about.

0RzPYF.gif

VN Store

Back