The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

@Volstylexx Has anyone asked the irate paranoid delusionals in the LV asylum -- sorry, I meant to type "the nice, welcoming, not-misinformed in every respect ladies and gents" -- what they think of Whatshername at USCjr saying she supports men playing NCAAW basketball, so long as they claim that they feel that they are women?

And does the forum think that she and Gino have already played men in women's games? Maybe Mulkey too? 😂

Last edited:
@Volstylexx Has anyone asked the irate paranoid delusionals in the LV asylum -- sorry, I meant to type "the nice, welcoming, not-misinformed in every respect ladies and gents" -- what they think of Whatshername at USCjr saying she supports men playing NCAAW basketball, so long as they claim that they feel that they are women?

And does the forum think that she and Gino have already played men in women's games? Maybe Mulkey too? 😂

Only about 17 pages of lovely discussion on it over there, including Aidoo transitioning to Janet Aidoo and leading the next TN wbb coach to a National Title. 🤣 Personally, I hold the belief that I don't talk politics with people I like, because we're too polarized and nothing good comes from those discussions, so I've stayed out it. Shocking I know. I normally like to stir the pot.

Only about 17 pages of lovely discussion on it over there, including Aidoo transitioning to Janet Aidoo and leading the next TN wbb coach to a National Title. 🤣 Personally, I hold the belief that I don't talk politics with people I like, because we're too polarized and nothing good comes from those discussions, so I've stayed out it. Shocking I know. I normally like to stir the pot.
😂 I wasn't and am still not concerned with the politics.

I was hoping the question, especially, as to whether it has already happened would set some heads on fire. Was that asked? 😭 It's a rumor out there. More reliable than Earl's imo.

😂 I wasn't concerned with the politics.

I was hoping the question, especially, as to whether it has already happened would sets some crazypants heads on fire. Was that asked? 😭

oh yes. It's been an interesting day in the LVF. You should check out the X account for the Lady Vol KNS reporter Cora Hall and check out the comment section if you want to see some passionate discussions.

I’m thinking I prefer Paula Aidoo

Since I don’t think I can stomach going through > 100 pages of virulent LV rants, could someone give me an ever so brief summary of what the “Marshall situation” is? It would be much obliged.

Edit: and any other drama surrounding the coach search that I should be aware of as a Vol fan?

Since I don’t think I can stomach going through > 100 pages of virulent LV rants, could someone give me an ever so brief summary of what the “Marshall situation” is? It would be much obliged.

Edit: and any other drama surrounding the coach search that I should be aware of as a Vol fan?

I haven’t been there today. The Marshall coach stuff kinda started yesterday. Not sure if this meets the expectations LV fans seem to have or not. We’ll get on board with the choice because that’s what we do. Let’s Ride!

GBO!!!

They were already going to go ballistic whatever happens. So it doesn't matter. All they do is blame baseball, football, basketball, LNS, Neyland Stadium, DW, etc., etc. Anything that pays all of their the bills and then some to make up for what they lose or sacrifices scholarships for them.

They were busy posting the most outrageous demands about what it would take to match Kellie (who is a VFL, don't get me wrong). Make the FF the first year, and all like that. All the top recruits in the country the first year. (Not making that up.) Really, iirc, all the person has to do to finish at a tie with the old regime is get two recruits in two years' time. Or is it one? And a couple of commits but not signed (two years out) to prove they are in the game.

It's not sudden and in response to this circumstance. You can look back at any month and see the same crazy on display. Maybe amped up a touch now. I wish we could get the crazies to go be Bama fans.

Note: I should add that the LVs have some great fans (there are some in the RF and prolly here). But the good fans don't step in and shut down the rampant crazy. It's a lunatic bin of ignorance of facts, delusion, paranoia, and a lot of hatred and extremism all day. It's hard to even like the team once you've seen it. I recommend blissful ignorance, in that respect.

Last edited:
They were already going to go ballistic whatever happens. So it doesn't matter. All they do is blame baseball, football, basketball, LNS, Neyland Stadium, DW, etc., etc. Anything that pays all of their the bills and then some to make up for what they lose.

They were busy posting the most outrageous demands about what it would take to match Kellie (who is a VFL, don't get me wrong). FF the first year, and all like that. All the top players in the country the first year. (Not making that up.) Really, iirc, all the person has to do to tie the old regime is get two recruits in two years' time. Or is it one? And a couple of commits two years out to prove they are in the game.

It's not sudden and in response to this circumstance. You can look back at any month and see the same crazy on display. Maybe amped up a touch now. I wish we can get the old guard to go be Bama fans.

That last bit you mention, the “old guard” part. What’s that about? Seriously asking, not trolling.

ICYMI, someone shoot me.
She took Marshall to their first NCAAT appearance since 1997 so that’s something to hang your hat on. Prior to that she had coached in Division II at Glenville State and compiled a record of 191-24 (132-12) while winning 11 combined conference championships, including the 2022 national championship and taking her team back to the Final 4 in 2023 before taking over at Marshall this season. I don’t care what level of collegiate sports you coach, you don’t just luck into back to back national semifinals and a national championship. We want a winner at the helm and she fits the bill more than the previous 2 coaches. I’ll take a coach that has 13 total combined conference championships in 8 seasons of coaching. This could end up being a fantastic hire whenever it’s all said and done.

VN Store

Back