The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I believe highest winning percentage among active coaches, male or female. This will all come down to recruiting and holding on, it’s a new world.
All Caldwell has to do is throw that championship ring on the table and say “I know how to win one of these. Do you have one of these? Ok, then let’s get started.” Marshall just had the most wins in their program’s history and it was only her first year. She took over a bad program and made them a winner. The more I look at Cladwell’s résumé the more I think she would be a winner at Tennessee. If it ends up being her then I am convinced she will infuse some accountability back into the program.

All Caldwell has to do is throw that championship ring on the table and say “I know how to win one of these. Do you have one of these? Ok, then let’s get started.” Marshall just had the most wins in their program’s history and it was only her first year. She took over a bad program and made them a winner. The more I look at Cladwell’s résumé the more I think she would be a winner at Tennessee. If it ends up being her then I am convinced she will infuse some accountability back into the program.

It don’t matter. She/he puts on the Orange we will ride out until the buyout. 😛

I wonder if it’s a safe assumption that he won’t pitch at all this year? Is it case-by-case? These injuries are horrific.
If it is a minor tear then it could heal on its own up to 12 weeks and then he could start light throwing but if it requires surgery then you can go ahead and kiss this season goodbye and the majority of next season too.

VN Store

Back