The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Been wondering why the Baseball Forum has not overtaken the Lady Vol Forum, so I grabbed a helmet and stuck my head in there.

That Transfer Tracker thread would shrink from 155 to 50 pages if I hit Ignore on just 3 posters, with their childish "Nah!Nah!Nah! You are--No you are! Sez U!" back-and-forth over every little statement!

They're like divorce lawyers arguing over which spouse gets which pet -- one sea monkey at a time!

Duke just doesn’t move the needle in any other sport…basketball is second thought but they might be attached to hip of UNC…if that’s the case then you take them both
Cant see the two ever separating
FWIW. When I went to work in Durham, supe urge that we NOT settle in Chapel Hill.

Bostonians and other Celtics fans outside of Boston most likely will be drinking a lot of alcohol this week to celebrate the Celtics winning an NBA Championship for the first time since 2008.
Others might go to McDonald’s to eat a McFlurry and chocolate chip cookies.

Elimination game between Kentucky and Florida has a nice ring to it

2 animal teams that play in the SEC.
Can the commentators fit a Segway to KFC food, and creature feature alligator movies.

While Omaha can get hot during the Summer except Florida has oppressive heat that is more challenging since Florida is very far South for the United States area.

Been wondering why the Baseball Forum has not overtaken the Lady Vol Forum, so I grabbed a helmet and stuck my head in there.

That Transfer Tracker thread would shrink from 155 to 50 pages if I hit Ignore on just 3 posters, with their childish "Nah!Nah!Nah! You are--No you are! Sez U!" back-and-forth over every little statement!

They're like divorce lawyers arguing over which spouse gets which pet -- one sea monkey at a time!

If I were a cat, I would be down to 3 lives, because I posted it was time for Kellie to go early in the season. Pretty sure I was very close to being a first 48 episode.

The Giants benefited playing the struggling Cubs because they came back late to win 7-6.
I wasn’t able to watch the game so I’m a lot less disappointed because the Cubs did have a 6-3 late in the game.

Holy Steel City skyscraper the Pirates are now 2 games under 50 after defeating the Reds 4-1.
It’s looking very realistic for the Pirates to get above 500 this week.

VN Store

Back