The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I NEED this shirt...

GQUeNDSXsAAoPD6

It feels so much more relaxed and peaceful today after the North Carolina win. The day after the Vols beat FSU, felt like the negas and trolls were hanging all about.
Anyone else notice that?

I purposefully haven't checked in much, but I kinda want to see some of the best freakouts. I'm sure some were unhinged.

The game-thread drove off most of the Dugout regulars. It was brutal. Postgame wasn’t too bad. There were some great walkoff reactions.
@volplaya8 drove me off before the game with all of his preaching about the purest fans of old and his condemnations of new fans. I was amused to hear that it was the "regulars" of old that melted down the worst and en masse. I noticed it too in '22. And someone feel free to check my stats and notice I have never gone off on our BaseVols or coaches even once in 3 years.

I'm not counting the usual trolls -- who are absolutely NOT "newbies." They are trolls who troll every sport. They are not Vols fans who don't understand baseball. You can see them in action in every forum. But, for the sake of argument, If they were "ignorant" "new" fans, then why do they not show up for wins? They would like wins, and be at least smart enough to read the scoreboard. Why does nobody realize that?

I just didn't feel welcome anymore.

@volplaya8 drove me off before the game with all of his preaching about the purest fans of old and his condemnations of new fans. I was amused to hear that it was the "regulars" of old that melted down the worst and en masse. I noticed it too in '22. And someone feel free to check my stats and notice I have never gone off on our BaseVols or coaches even once in 3 years.

I'm not counting the usual trolls -- who are absolutely NOT "newbies." They are trolls who troll every sport. They are not Vols fans who don't understand baseball. But, for the sake of argument, If they were "ignorant" "new" fans, then why do they not show up for wins? They would like wins, and be at least smart enough to read the scoreboard. Why does nobody realize that?
If you follow two or more sports on volnation, you know.

I'm not counting the usual trolls -- who are absolutely NOT "newbies." They are trolls who troll every sport. They are not Vols fans who don't understand baseball. You can see them in action in every forum. But, for the sake of argument, If they were "ignorant" "new" fans, then why do they not show up for wins? They would like wins, and be at least smart enough to read the scoreboard. Why does nobody realize that?

I just didn't feel welcome anymore.
What did I do…lol

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back