The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Dugout crew.
You guys have made the last several seasons, as much fun as the guys on the field have! Win or lose, I’m glad I have you guys, along for the ride with me and my boys!
Thanks for putting up with me and all of my nonsense and thanks for being friends!!
The only regret I have is that I can’t watch this game with my papaw.
I’m sorry guys, I told you I would get emotional tonight.
I know 52 and OB are gonna bust my chops but I don’t care, they can get over it because I wouldn’t trade watching the game with those 2 sourpuss’s, with anybody!!

Dugout crew.
You guys have made the last several seasons, as much fun as the guys on the field have! Win or lose, I’m glad I have you guys, along for the ride with me and my boys!
Thanks for putting up with me and all of my nonsense and thanks for being friends!!
The only regret I have is that I can’t watch this game with my papaw.
I’m sorry guys, I told you I would get emotional tonight.
I know 52 and OB are gonna bust my chops but I don’t care, they can get over it because I wouldn’t trade watching the game with those 2 sourpuss’s, with anybody!!
toxicrevolutionary.jpg

Wish we could keep the trolls off but, hey, comes with being the BEST FREAKING BASEBALL TEAM IN AMERICA! GO VOLS!
Four years ago we could delete the offenders and drivebys. Now? Large influx of dumbass VN fans that absolutely do not understand beisbol, and really believe they know better than both Tony and a real beisbol fan.

VN Store

Back