The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I prefer a female to examine my prostate 😏
A friend went to the Dr. for a prostate exam. The Dr. told him, everyone complains, but you have to do this once a year. I have to perform 10-12 of these a day, do you want to trade places.

My friend replied, no but why does it have to be you. Why couldn't one of the cute nurses up front do the exam. The Dr. said because you would be in here every day and we couldn't get rid of you.

A friend went to the Dr. for a prostate exam. The Dr. told him, everyone complains, but you have to do this once a year. I have to perform 10-12 of these a day, do you want to trade places.

My friend replied, no but why does it have to be you. Why couldn't one of the cute nurses up front do the exam. The Dr. said because you would be in here every day and we couldn't get rid of you.
That is a pretty good joke, but I promise you that it doesn't work that way.

That would be the best business model though. You could have like 50 different clinics on one street 🤣

According to reports stated by an Aggie friend; Jace LaViolette, Gavin Grahovac, Jack Bell, Kaeden Kent and Max Kaufer have all entered the transfer portal.
As bad as I hate “the portal”, there’s a couple of those guys I’d like to have.
I wonder if Kaeden Kent is kin to Jeff Kent?🤔

VN Store

Back