The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

ok, the wife is gone so right now it’s me, Miller lite, the Cardinals and Reds.
I don’t like this sneaking around nonsense!
That's right when she returns you tell her, you're the man of the house and you'll watch baseball if you desire to. Also have your pillow and blanket in your arms cause the couch is soon to be your bed.

That's right when she returns you tell her, you're the man of the house and you'll watch baseball if you desire to. Also have your pillow and blanket in your arms cause the couch is soon to be your bed.
You’d be surprised at how much room is in the beer van.
A blow up mattress fits perfectly.

I’ve met guys who’s wives cheated on them and they were devastated!
I’m over here like, really?
You had someone to occupy your wife, spend their money on her, giver her their attention and you’re upset about that?!
I wish mine would find herself a side piece, so I could get a break!!
🤷‍♂️
I love that video where the husband answers the phone to the side piece and the side piece is going off and saying he was cutting the wife off from everything. And then the husband is like “woah I’m just messing with you, I’m her brother.” And then he hangs up the phone and says “whew, we almost lost a good one…” 🤣

I love that video where the husband answers the phone to the side piece and the side piece is going off and saying he was cutting the wife off from everything. And then the husband is like “woah I’m just messing with you, I’m her brother.” And then he hangs up the phone and says “whew, we almost lost a good one…” 🤣
That’s a man who has his priorities in the right place!!
A man’s man, imo!

VN Store

Back