The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Lucky for him that it wasn’t a fracture like what happened to Mookie.
Mookie be back in 4 weeks, still don't believe he will be right thou. Pitching needs to get better I watched last 4 games and pitching got rocked, got bailed out on Tuesday by crappy Arizona reliever and last night Smith had 3 dingers. Yamamoto no where near close, Kershaw had a setback with his shoulder, Buehler is no where near back to form and Glasnow is wearing down in July.

Mookie be back in 4 weeks, still don't believe he will be right thou. Pitching needs to get better I watched last 4 games and pitching got rocked, got bailed out on Tuesday by crappy Arizona reliever and last night Smith had 3 dingers. Yamamoto no where near close, Kershaw had a setback with his shoulder, Buehler is no where near back to form and Glasnow is wearing down in July.
If they were to play the Braves right now, they'd be taking names & kicking ass.

All of you Lakers guys, get to see your boy Bronny make his debut today at 4:30 on ESPN.
Oh yeah, that Knecht guy is supposed to make his debut also.
Tomorrow Knecht and the Lakers play Vescovi and the Warriors...
This is starting to get very interesting even for a hater like me.

Morning Everyone on the first July Saturday.

I feel excellent because the Cubs won 2 consecutive games after a long wait.
They outplayed a bad Angels team so realistically the Cubs can continue the winning consistency.

White Sox fans can be pretty happy the White Sox are playing a terrible Marlins team because the White Sox have a realistic chance of winning 2 of 3 games possibly sweeping the Fish.

It’s a stunning outcome that the smooth sailing Pirates bulldozed the Mets 14-2.
The Pirates had a franchise best 7 home runs in an entertaining embarrassment.

They outplayed a bad Angels team so realistically the Cubs can continue the winning consistency.

White Sox fans can be pretty happy the White Sox are playing a terrible Marlins team because the White Sox have a realistic chance of winning 2 of 3 games possibly sweeping the Fish.

It’s a stunning outcome that the smooth sailing Pirates bulldozed the Mets 14-2.
Thxs for confirming what everyone else 😜 has already posted.

Yeah, okay .... now whose the chick? 😜
Uh...Peyton's wife Ashley...

screen-shot-2022-12-11-at-83103-am.webp

1720275118687.png

Yeah, thanks for the update pal...
😒

VN Store

Back