The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

BTW: the humor here in the Dugout for the last hour to hour and a half is along the lines of the humor on my lacrosse team in high school. If I didn't know better, I'd guess that 2 or 3 of you are former teammates.
Actually @cobbwebb0710 was 2nd team All-American during his college years. What position did you play?

BTW: the humor here in the Dugout for the last hour to hour and a half is along the lines of the humor on my lacrosse team in high school. If I didn't know better, I'd guess that 2 or 3 of you are former teammates.
You're in Atlanta today watching Braves baseball? Is that right?

You're in Atlanta today watching Braves baseball? Is that right?
Also, yesterday was the first time I've seen the Braves win in person this season and that's after going 0-7.

Friends want to go again tomorrow and normally I'd reflexively say yes, but what's up with that middle of my good sleep start time?

So IDK about going tomorrow.

Hope you weren't sitting out in that Hot Atlanta sun/heat.
Out side above the Chophouse and a little bit in the Chop House. I love the heat, but the people I was/am with?
Not so much. Yesterday we were in Claritin corp seats in the 8th row 3rd base side. Those were really nice seats we got for free because there are a lot of un-used corporate tickets and where I play tennis, there's a bulletin board where people pin up schedules, random things and.... seats that will go to waste.

I wish the Vols had something like that.

Also, ATL players get a pair of tix to every home game and if they are un-used at the start of the game you can go to the will call window and ask for them. For the most part, they are right behind home plate and up a few rows. They cost the price of standing room only. Go figure, but the Braves want the outfield camera to not show any empty seats in that area, so the organization essentially gives them away.

VN Store

Back