The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Out side above the Chophouse and a little bit in the Chop House. I love the heat, but the people I was/am with?
Not so much. Yesterday we were in Claritin corp seats in the 8th row 3rd base side. Those were really nice seats we got for free because there are a lot of un-used corporate tickets and where I play tennis, there's a bulletin board where people pin up schedules, random things and.... seats that will go to waste.

I wish the Vols had something like that.

Also, ATL players get a pair of tix to every home game and if they are un-used at the start of the game you can go to the will call window and ask for them. For the most part, they are right behind home plate and up a few rows. They cost the price of standing room only. Go figure, but the Braves want the outfield camera to not show any empty seats in that area, so the organization essentially gives them away.
$20 bucks says that WTOB doesn't read past first sentence.

Astros score eight unanswered runs. Pull out a 9-6 victory at the Mets Citi Field in Queens! Largest comeback W this year.

Astros: 41-41
Mets: 40-40

Rubber game for the first half, tomorrow.
Braves fans owe you a thank you for taking down the mets because I/we are not having a great season so far. They might be poised for a very good season, but the back slide this past month or so has been .... difficult to watch and I'll leave it at that.

What's everybody watching tonight. I can't find 💩 to watch.
Don't you dare settle in and watch whatever.
Get YouTube up and going and play your fave playlist.

Then get on the floor and dance with me.

My parents are at home and have a kinda mellow-ish pool party going on, but I'm post ATL win hyped so I had a friend in my parent's neighborhood put out a group text that it's time to crank it up at our house.

The funny thing is, my mom and dad love impromptu things like this.

Any way.... back to your thing: When no one is up to do anything, I'll have my OWN party of just me and my best friend or me and my girlfriend or both and party/dance it up like it's a big deal and invite over, to where we are, our other friends. No one shows up? That's fine because we're gonna "burn it down either way" and make our own fun.

Before you dismiss this notion, at least try it once even if you're by yourself. It's okay drink some, dance and have fun. Minimum: you can work on your dance moves by yourself.

Live your best life.

Time is short.

Try to make every summer your best summer ever. - Me.

Don't you dare settle in and watch whatever.
Get YouTube up and going and play your fave playlist.

Then get on the floor and dance with me.

My parents are at home and have a kinda mellow-ish pool party going on, but I'm post ATL win hyped so I had a friend in my parent's neighborhood put out a group text that it's time to crank it up at our house.

The funny thing is, my mom and dad love impromptu things like this.

Any way.... back to your thing: When no one is up to do anything, I'll have my OWN party of just me and my best friend or me and my girlfriend or both and party/dance it up like it's a big deal and invite over, to where we are, our other friends. No one shows up? That's fine because we're gonna "burn it down either way" and make our own fun.

Before you dismiss this notion, at least try it once even if you're by yourself. It's okay drink some, dance and have fun. Minimum: you can work on your dance moves by yourself.

Live your best life.

Time is short.

Try to make every summer your best summer ever. - Me.
LMAO .... Datgum ... I'm 22 again.

1717247869127.gif

LMAO .... Datgum ... I'm 19 again.

View attachment 655278
I LOVE ME SOME George Jeffersin GIFs!!!!

R.d3619cc61b84601fbdc07c3abb7fa4bf
dancing-george-jefferson.gif
cfe34535cbf7c3d6410177e8cf9a4444.gif
sherman-hemsley-sherman-hemsley-dance.gif

VN Store

Back