The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Ever heard of rabbit ears? Actually curious.
Yes. My dad had one working some number of years ago and then me and my nerd friends got a digital antenna, converted it to the old signal (easier said than done) got it working with a converter.

We have a VHS tape player hooked up to an old TV behind a bar in our basement and my dad has old Braves games on or Buster Posey and Giants games playing behind the bar on a little tv at the other end.

What up Drew?
Unexpectedly worked a little today. Been lurking here and trying to help my dad, his secretary and some staff prepare for family days just prior to the 4th of July, so kinda busy, but busy with things I like to do.

How are you doing?
How are you feeling?

Unexpectedly worked a little today. Been lurking here and trying to help my dad, his secretary and some staff prepare for family days just prior to the 4th of July, so kinda busy, but busy with things I like to do.

How are you doing?
How are you feeling?
For me, it's a different day but same ole chit.
I woke up still breathing today so I'm doing fine.

Evening everyone.

Relaxing at Old Chicago tonight, watching the Phillies Cubs game, and a Copa America Men’s Soccer game.
Also going to eat thick pepperoni pizza, and drink Coca Cola because using an unhealthy diet day on a Tuesday.
What’s unhealthy about thick pepp pizza 🍕 and coke? 😎

VN Store

Back