The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

First time I’d seen that perspective! Being there it was impossible to focus on individuals on the field. It took me probably a full second for my brain to load what I was seeing and that it was real. I ended up hugging the people around me and jumping up and down like the players. It was awesome! Thanks for posting!

What’s unhealthy about thick pepp pizza 🍕 and coke? 😎

Coca Cola is a sugary drink, and Old Chicago thick pepperoni pizza is a greasy food.
Not surprised the Colombia Brazil soccer game was a competitive entertaining game that was more entertaining to watch than any undramatic game that the Phillies won in Chicago.

I’ll be able to use today to write movie reviews that I’ll post in the recent movies you’ve seen thread.

I did see The BikeRiders yesterday a drama movie inspired by true events, and as expected it’s a great drama movie that lived up to the GoodFellas on Motorcycles hype.

EA Sports hates Tennessee…

Somewhat related EA has given people reasons to hate them as a business because of how they run their business putting making cash no matter how immoral and disreputable it is.
Yet EA seriously wants to say they have no understanding why people hate them as a business. They can’t be that clueless.

VN Store

Back