The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Every time I see BS like that, I still let it bother me. Vols should be on the cover(s) of things just as much as any other college team. The Vols are ranked a top 10 these days.
Noted.

Seriously though only thing I worry about Is the results on the Football field, Baseball diamond and Basketball court.
This video game is just like a preseason rankings. It's all click bait to get people pissed off.

Here’s my wife’s quote after we made it past super regionals this year: “Don’t know why you celebrate going to Omaha, they always lose there anyways” 🤣

To her credit, when the boys and I were out at camp for game 3, she actually watched the game by herself at home. I was stunned!

Honest to god, today at approximately 11:00, I passed a guy on Market Square, that resembled Alfred E. Neuman with a goatee and he was sporting Lions gear from head to toe!
After I passed him, I stopped, turned around and said “MAD”, but he kept going.
😂You had your own Twilight Zone episode in real time. 😂

Last edited:
Here’s my wife’s quote after we made it past super regionals this year: “Don’t know why you celebrate going to Omaha, they always lose there anyways” 🤣

To her credit, when the boys and I were out at camp for game 3, she actually watched the game by herself at home. I was stunned!
Mine is still pissed that I cried when the Vols won the CWS championship but not at our wedding.

VN Store

Back