The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Who else thinks Tennessee is not a top 25 offense or a top 25 team?
Just because EA Sports thinks that doesn't mean they hate Tennessee.

I assumed after winning the National Championship this kind of thinking would come to a halt.

I guess I was wrong.

It's a Video Game who cares. I'm just older, I quit playing video games 30 years ago.

I assumed after winning the National Championship this kind of thinking would come to a halt.

I guess I was wrong.

It's a Video Game who cares. I'm just older, I quit playing video games 30 years ago.
Doesn’t matter if you play or not. It will be a big part of college football just like Madden is for the NFL. NFL players get in their feels over not getting a 99 overall. Believe it or not, these ratings can actually severely impact a player’s NIL opportunities and how marketable they are. Tennessee also got less money from EA due to being considered Tier 2. Also, these kids playing in high school are paying attention to rankings. If it involves money and recruiting then it matters.

I guess I was wrong.

Every time I see BS like that, I still let it bother me. Vols should be on the cover(s) of things just as much as any other college team. The Vols are ranked a top 10 these days.

VN Store

Back