The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I always liked Admiral and really hoped he would make it in the NBA.
I remember watching him as a freshman, he was horrible but he was tough, didn’t back down from anyone and played hard!!
😂
Kennedy Chandler still in NBA? Never thought he would make it, Kennedy is too small for today's game. Was a hell of a College Player though.

Kennedy Chandler still in NBA? Never thought he would make it, Kennedy is too small for today's game. Was a hell of a College Player though.

He was waived by Memphis and I think played in the summer league for the Nets last year, haven’t heard anything since then.

There will likely be links soon listing all Vols playing, but below an updated list for the full NBA. In this, I see (may not be complete):

Jordan Bowden - Hawks
Keon Johnson - Nets
Julian Phillips - Bulls
Vescovi - Warriors
JJJ - Pacers
Knecht - Lakers
Kennedy Chandler - Trail Blazers
Yves Pons - Kings

Also:
Drew Pember - Celtics
DJ Burns - Cavs
Olivier Nkhamoua - Trail Blazers

NBA summer league-

Jordan Bowden - Hawks
Jaden Springer - Celtics
Keon Johnson - Nets
Drew Pember - Hornets
Julian Phillips - Bulls
DJ Burns - Cavs
Santiago Vescovi - Warriors
JJJ- Pacers
Dalton Knecht - Lakers
Kennedy Chandler - Trailblazers
Olivier Nkamhoua - Trailblazers
Yves Pons - Kings

This is every Vol and former Vol I could find and by far the most thought and effort I’ve put into the NBA, since sorting my NBA hoops cards as a 12 year old!!

There will likely be links soon listing all Vols playing, but below an updated list for the full NBA. In this, I see (may not be complete):

Jordan Bowden - Hawks
Keon Johnson - Nets
Julian Phillips - Bulls
Vescovi - Warriors
JJJ - Pacers
Knecht - Lakers
Kennedy Chandler - Trail Blazers
Yves Pons - Kings

Also:
Drew Pember - Celtics
DJ Burns - Cavs
Olivier Nkhamoua - Trail Blazers

Professor you are moving way too fast!
😎

Sorry man, I’m bored at my sister in law’s house. Didn’t know you were also doing research, but great to see that we arrived at the same list, providing some validation!

We almost made it the whole trip without making the long drive across Houston to the sister in-law’s house, but on the last day one of my son’s demanded to go over there for some reason… Now, my wife’s asleep on her couch and I’m in limbo.

Last edited:
Legend! Just casually swings and dings four DONGS!

I watched that game when the SuperStation TBS showed all their games. Horner was drafted by the Braves right out of college and he was deemed so damn good he never saw the minor leagues and went and played 3rd base and he’s one of many great Braves players to have ever played for them.

VN Store

Back