The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Aaron Judge hit his 34th homer today. That breaks the franchise record of 33 he shared with Roger Maris. It is the most home runs at the all-star break since Chris Davis had 37 in 2013. Judge’s 85 RBI are the most since Miggy and Davis had 95 and 93, respectively. Pretty much a foregone conclusion Judge is winning the AL MVP. He was probably the biggest beneficiary of Ohtani changing leagues. Now there is no competition for the award.
c1e3de4739e653063c69697c65de0df4.jpg

Aaron Judge hit his 34th homer today. That breaks the franchise record of 33 he shared with Roger Maris. It is the most home runs at the all-star break since Chris Davis had 37 in 2013. Judge’s 85 RBI are the most since Miggy and Davis had 95 and 93, respectively. Pretty much a foregone conclusion Judge is winning the AL MVP. He was probably the biggest beneficiary of Ohtani changing leagues. Now there is no competition for the award.
You don't think the Cleveland 3rd baseman has a shot if Cleveland ends up with best record in A.L. or Kwan?

You don't think the Cleveland 3rd baseman has a shot if Cleveland ends up with best record in A.L. or Kwan?
Look at Judge’s stat line and you tell me lol

Leads the world in HR, RBI, OBP, SLG, OPS, oh and he hits over .300 as a cherry on top. Best player in the world this year.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I wonder if this news made it to ESPN Front page news section like the Alabama news?
Yeah Alabama gets a 4 star and ESPN can’t wait to post it front and center. Tennessee gets one and it’s “ho hum”. I guess that means we are the superior program now?

New York Yankees home park is built for Sluggers.
On the road he slashes .298/.406/.644 with a 1.050 OPS, 19 HR, and 49 RBI. Ohtani has Judge beat on BA on the road by a few points but all the other stats Judge dwarfs even Ohtani on the road. I would be shocked if it’s not unanimous AL and NL MVPs this year. Only reason would be if someone was a Yankee hater like myself or someone is in their feels over the betting scandal by Ohtani’s interpreter.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yeah Alabama gets a 4 star and ESPN can’t wait to post it front and center. Tennessee gets one and it’s “ho hum”. I guess that means we are the superior program now?
Well, it pisses me off. I'm about tired of the Vols always being over looked & shunned from the sports world. We just need to keep winning championships in all sports 15 years straight & then they just might notice us some.

I know we don’t talk politics here and I generally consider myself apolitical but holy cow someone just texted me that there was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump at his rally. Bullet hit him in the ear, bleeding as his security is rushing him off the stage, and one of the people in attendance dead unfortunately. I don’t understand the lengths some go through whenever they disagree with another’s opinion or point of view. Say all you want to someone, those are just words, but to try and end someone’s life is beyond me. Sometimes I have to question myself if we really do live in the greatest country in the world with all this nonsense going on. Prayers for the person that lost their life and their friends/family in this cowardly act. Truly a sad day for this country.

I know we don’t talk politics here and I generally consider myself apolitical but holy cow someone just texted me that there was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump at his rally. Bullet hit him in the ear, bleeding as his security is rushing him off the stage, and one of the people in attendance dead unfortunately. I don’t understand the lengths some go through whenever they disagree with another’s opinion or point of view. Say all you want to someone, those are just words, but to try and end someone’s life is beyond me. Sometimes I have to question myself if we really do live in the greatest country in the world with all this nonsense going on. Prayers for the person that lost their life and their friends/family in this cowardly act. Truly a sad day for this country.
Sniper on top of a roof who is no longer w/us bc he dead.

Sniper on top of a roof who is no longer w/us bc he dead.
Just read where a man saw someone on the roof and thought it was suspicious so he notified law enforcement. Moments later he heard gunshots and saw law enforcement standing over the shooter on the roof. Good job on that man to say something. Sad that a person lost their life but no telling how much worse it could have been if he had just worried about his own business. Probably just saved numerous lives.

Just read where a man saw someone on the roof and thought it was suspicious so he notified law enforcement. Moments later he heard gunshots and saw law enforcement standing over the shooter on the roof. Good job on that man to say something. Sad that a person lost their life but no telling how much worse it could have been if he had just worried about his own business. Probably just saved numerous lives.

There are some sick MFers in the political forums.
Obviously some of them have never taken an ass whoopin.
20 years ago, I used to break noses for much less than how some of those clowns think they can talk to people.
Unbelievable.
I really appreciate all of you guys and even though we bash on each other from time to time, the respect factor is there.
I can’t handle some of these idiots that are now “baseball fans” taking over this side of Volnation.

20 years ago, I used to break noses for much less than how some of those clowns think they can talk to people.
Unbelievable.
I really appreciate all of you guys and even though we bash on each other from time to time, the respect factor is there.
I can’t handle some of these idiots that are now “baseball fans” taking over this side of Volnation.
Yeah I know. There was times I thought I'd drive a 100 miles to shut some dude's mouth up. But there's a lot of name calling over there. Especially what's happened today. I like going there to stir the pot as they say. Oh, I have enemies in the PF. Makes me smile.

Unbelievable.
Once you decide to pick up your toys and come back to the dugout, you know we are here for you and got your back always.

Unbelievable.

Once you decide to pick up your toys and come back to the dugout, you know we are here for you and got your back always.
@MAD to @cobbwebb0710

1720922512536.gif

VN Store

Back