The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I not only don't see it on the front page, I don't see it in the NCAAF section either.
We're seen as also rans. Good but not good enough. We fall behind the Bamas & the Georgias bc we can't beat them on a consistant basis so we are therefor losers. We don't belong in the same conversation as those two ass wipes.

Jurrickson Profar has a better slugging percentage than anyone on the Braves roster outside of Ozuna. He would be second on the team in homers with 14. Just a reminder this same Braves team had 5 players with 33+ homers and .500+ slugging % last season. Granted, one of them is out for the year but even he was playing horribly this year. Olson, Riley, and Albies combined for 124 HR and 345 RBI last year. They are currently on pace to finish with 58 HR and 225 RBI… Hell, Olson hit 54 HR by himself last year. Either fire Snitker or fire the hitting coach. Something needs to be done. My count could be off but I believe we already have 15 games in which we have scored 1 run or less. We had 12 such games ALL last year.

Dodgers are 6.5 games back of the Phillies

Brewers are 8.5 games back

Braves are 9.5 games back

Braves could easily have the 2nd best record in the NL if they had a lick of offense. I guess I should stop my b****ing and moaning since everyone else outside of the Phillies forgot how to play baseball?

I can’t get over how bad the White Sox are. They currently have 27 wins on the season and are on pace to finish 45-117. That would be tied for 3rd most losses in a season with the 1916 Philadelphia Athletics. The only two teams with more losses were the 1962 New York Mets (120) and the 2003 Detroit Tigers (119). Their .278 winning percentage would be tied for 9th worst since 1901.

I say all that to say this: the Braves lost 2 out of 3 games to that team. Such a Braves thing to do, keeping a team from achieving their destiny as the worst team in modern-day baseball…

We're seen as also rans. Good but not good enough. We fall behind the Bamas & the Georgias bc we can't beat them on a consistant basis so we are therefor losers. We don't belong in the same conversation as those two ass wipes.
Well, the good news is, it's in our power to remedy that. On the field, where it counts.

@cobbwebb0710

You watching the Yankees vs Orioles right now or still arguing with those politicians?
I kind of knew it was there, the PF forum, but always kind of avoided it. My one post here got moved there. Others have not been moved. Prolly due to my alacrity in posting so quick. What evsss.

VN Store

Back