The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

T-71st all time in BA
20th all time in doubles
83rd all time in HR
T-20th all time in OBP
23rd all time in OPS
38th all time in SLG

By any offensive metric he is a top 100 player of all time and could argue top 50-75 player of all time. Hell of a career by Mr. Helton 😎💪🍊

T-71st all time in BA
20th all time in doubles
83rd all time in HR
T-20th all time in OBP
23rd all time in OPS
38th all time in SLG

By any offensive metric he is a top 100 player of all time and could argue top 50-75 player of all time. Hell of a career by Mr. Helton 😎💪🍊
🙂 Is that what google has to say about him?

@VolPack22 get riled up over Chase Burns that's good to know.
I just don’t like when mentally weak athletes turn their back on a coach who put the player and the TEAM in the best position to win games. Idk how any starting pitcher can go out there with a straight face and be giving up 6 and 7 earned runs in a game and think they are helping their team. He can feel a certain type of way if he wants but he was hurting his team more than helping prior to going to the bullpen. No true hatred towards the kid. I just think he is mentally weak and he has shown that in the postseason in 2 out of his 3 seasons. I give him kudos for being the best pitcher in the country this season and for landing nearly $10M. Outside of that, I don’t really have anything else to give him kudos on. Congrats on keeping Tennessee from a national championship in 2022 and also allowing your new team to get double dipped out of the NCAAT I guess? 🤷‍♂️

Mood...

GS3bOtmWAAAcYSe

Paul is fine. It’s the litany of idiots he and his producers give voice to that disturbs me.
That has ALWAYS been HIS game plan for the show. He owns it. Spending 30 years in and around Huntsville I had to work hard to avoid his pre SEC NTWK Birmingham based show. Those that enabled him to bring that to the network should be castigated if not castrated. Him playing the blind ref not seeing the guys reach in their trunks role in pro wrestling sickens me.

VN Store

Back