The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

With NIL I guess you'll stay pissed off because the players are going to come and go before you can remember there names.

But of course talking **** about them after leaving will make individuals feel better.
🀦
I've gotten too old to care for that these days. Players come & go .... it's life these days.
I just roll with it now bc players being loyal to a program is zero for greener grass elsewhere.

Before you can blink an eye 5 yrs have already flew by. You know when you were little you thought you'd never grow up to be an adult. Now days you'd give almost anything to slow down father time just for a little while to enjoy things. Heck, it's freaking in the middle of July already now!!

Last edited:
With NIL I guess you'll stay pissed off because the players are going to come and go before you can remember there names.

But of course talking **** about them after leaving will make individuals feel better.
🀦
I will always talk πŸ’© about an entrenched starter that decides to transfer away from Tennessee. If it’s a backup looking for playing time, so what, I don’t really care about that. They are the enemy once they decide to leave. You want us to throw a parade for them and give them flowers? Screw that 🀣

I will always talk πŸ’© about an entrenched starter that decides to transfer away from Tennessee. If it’s a backup looking for playing time, so what, I don’t really care about that. They are the enemy once they decide to leave. You want us to throw a parade for them and give them flowers? Screw that 🀣
BOOM .... there it is.

I've gotten too old to care for that these days. Players come & go .... it's life these days.
I just roll with it now bc players being loyal to a program is zero for greener grass elsewhere.
Grass was a lot greener for Henry To’oTo’o whenever he came back to Neyland in 2022. Set all kinds of records on his pansy ass.

Exactly. Some Red roses and maybe a thank you card. Telling the player you appreciate his contributions while he/ she was here.

Someone has to be the bigger man..

Reactions: VolPack22
Tennessee predicted to finish 7th in SEC this season.

Let the Media hates us rants begin..
Unfreaking-believable they could come to that conclusion.
That's 7th in how many in east conference these days or altogether?
Let's see they (SEC) added TX & OK this year. Are they in the W. conference?

Unfreaking-believable they could come to that conclusion.
That's 7th in how many in east conference these days or altogether?
Let's see they (SEC) added TX & OK this year. Are they in the W. conference?
No divisions now Sir. Just one big conference, top 2 teams play in SEC Championship Game.

Four reasons we older folks aren’t offended by every damn little thing that W.TN. Says. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 660129
Many Thxs for thinking of me today @MAD a real trooper you are.
BTW, you can find those TV shows in reruns now which are on late night in my area.

Last edited:
Exactly. Some Red roses and maybe a thank you card. Telling the player you appreciate his contributions while he/ she was here.

Someone has to be the bigger man..
If you want to go send Jonas Aidoo some roses and a thank you card after he chose to go play for Coach Cal then by all means 🀣

VN Store

Back