The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

He does not want to work out of the pen, wants to remain a starter.
Why wouldn't Crochet be a starter going forward, he has proven that he is worthy of being a starter.

The RA trade to Mariners is so much a Rays move, they are only 4 games out of 3rd WC position but now are going to sell look for Brandon Lowe to get traded as well.

Why wouldn't Crochet be a starter going forward, he has proven that he is worthy of being a starter.

The RA trade to Mariners is so much a Rays move, they are only 4 games out of 3rd WC position but now are going to sell look for Brandon Lowe to get traded as well.
Apparently some clubs are concerned with his lack of workload in the past and the huge uptick in this seasons workload.
I read that of the serious contenders that are eyeing him, there may be some concerns of his arm giving out in October.🤷‍♂️

I am so pissed at the Braves right now! As depleted as their outfield is and the fact they let Arozarena get away to Seattle, for basically nothing in return, is a joke!!
But we ran out and brought back Rosario, just as soon as he was released...😒
I hope the Mets sweep them in embarrassing fashion!!

The reason I believe this is true, is the fact that his camp has come out and publicly said, he wants to reamain a starter, going forward.

Arozarena could’ve been a huge addition to the Braves’ struggling lineup, both at the plate and in the field.
I’m with @VolPack22 at this point, imo, they’ve thrown in the towel this season and so am I!
I love my Bravos but they are done this season.
Maybe the Mets can continue their push and at least one of my teams can make the postseason.
Maybe Eddie Rosario can turn them around...
😒

Luis Roberts Jr, Micheal Kopech and Garrett Crochet rumored to be in a massive deal between Dodgers and WhiteSox.👀👀

Gets even better reading that Tarik Skubal is being pursued by the Philadelphia Phillies and Baltimore Orioles.
You would think the Dodgers would run out of prospects to trade one of these days.

You would think the Dodgers would run out of prospects to trade one of these days.
#2 ranked farm system in MLB, plus the can trade Outman, Pages or Vargas as part of deal. 3 players that have been up in the league. IF this does happen at least the guys they are trading for all aren't expiring contracts.

I hate that **** when teams give the farm away for a 2 month player.🤦🤦

Arozarena could’ve been a huge addition to the Braves’ struggling lineup, both at the plate and in the field.
I’m with @VolPack22 at this point, imo, they’ve thrown in the towel this season and so am I!
I love my Bravos but they are done this season.
Maybe the Mets can continue their push and at least one of my teams can make the postseason.
Maybe Eddie Rosario can turn them around...
😒
I told everyone in late April/early May. Even before the Acuña injury. Something just isn’t right with this team. Pitching has been phenomenal but hitting has been nonexistent. It started with that West Coast road trip in Seattle/LA whenever they lost 5 of 6 games. That road trip started on 4/29 directly after an impressive series win over Cleveland to get to 19-7 on the season. That series should have been a tone setter for the rest of the season but they go out and 💩 the bed out West like they always do. They are now 35-40 since that extra inning win vs Cleveland. We have been a losing team for the better part of 3 months now. I rang the alarm bells long ago but people wanted to say “give it time, it’s a long season.” Sometimes things are a trend and just don’t change. That’s exactly what this offense has been all season. And now that the injuries have piled up it’s only going to get worse. You can’t just replace Acuña, Strider, Harris, and Albies. Any hope of the season turning around was for us to stay healthy and hopefully work out of the slump after the all star break. Well here are at 1-5 with 3 postponed games to start the “2nd half” and already taxing our pitching staff.

#2 ranked farm system in MLB, plus the can trade Outman, Pages or Vargas as part of deal. 3 players that have been up in the league. IF this does happen at least the guys they are trading for all aren't expiring contracts.

Your team is in a very good position right now.

Yeah I would never give prospects away for a rental. Gotta at least have one more year of team control or have assurances the player will sign an extension.

Scherzer healthy again and DeGrom should be back soon look for Rangers to make a run to win Division..sorry
If those two can find a way to stay healthy for the postseason, then look out. We will have a repeat champion on our hands. Braves should have fired Snitker after the 2019 season and forced Bochy out of his pseudo-retirement decision. We had the perfect team for him over the past 5 seasons. Could have realistically won 3 championships with Bochy at the helm. Instead we have a poser in Snitker, who doesn’t deserve this team.

VN Store

Back