The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Kirby, "Next man up!".

I like UGA, but the football team might as well have night AA and NA meetings.
Note, we just see what they get caught doing. JS
Dude will get a slap on the wrist from the law & Kirby I'm sure.
He's a football player & they get special treatment from those that look the other way.

Freddie Freeman out tonight vs Houston due to his 3 year old Maximus couldn't stand or walk. Eventually diagnosed as a infection of the hip Synotis..
That’s what drinking those weird smoothies in California will do to you. In all seriousness, hopefully Max recovers without any issues. It usually resolves on its own.

Dude will get a slap on the wrist from the law & Kirby I'm sure.
He's a football player & they get special treatment from those that look the other way.

You're definitely right, but even the Athen police are getting sick of it: In the late spring, a player was drinking and driving in Athens. He's obviously drunk and the Athen's officer didn't care one bit and wasn't even listening to they player as he was being stuffed into a squad car.

Eventually, Kirby and UGA will run out of men for "next man up".

Held with no bail sez otherwise. Judge ain’t playing…
You're definitely right, but even the Athen police are getting sick of it: In the late spring, a player was drinking and driving in Athens. He's obviously drunk and the Athen's officer didn't care one bit and wasn't even listening to they player as he was being stuffed into a squad car.

Eventually, Kirby and UGA will run out of men for "next man up".
I'm glad I've been corrected.

Braves now just mere percentage points ahead of San Diego for the #2 wildcard spot. Only 1 game ahead of St. Louis. Braves will not make the postseason. Too many injuries and too flaws.

When we (Braves) are good, I go Truist expecting a win and it irks me when we don't.

Now that we're not good, I'll probably attend more games because I'll be happy if we win, but not irked if we lose. I'm a fan of the game in general and just like going to games. I think my expectations were too high this season because we won so many games last year and came back with so many of the same guys, but you know the rest and have accurately stated what our issues are.

One of my favorite things to do and one of my favorite high school memories is to go to a game with my dad and two of my friends and hanging out together is as important as the game.

When we (Braves) are good, I go Truist expecting a win and it irks me when we don't.

Now that we're not good, I'll probably attend more games because I'll be happy if we win, but not irked if we lose. I'm a fan of the game in general and just like going to games. I think my expectations were too high this season because we won so many games last year and came back with so many of the same guys, but you know the rest and have accurately stated what our issues are.

One of my favorite things to do and one of my favorite high school memories is to go to a game with my dad and two of my friends and hanging out together is as important as the game.
I expected the Dodgers to win it all this year with that roster but I at least expected us to give them a run for their money while they were working in the new faces. The Braves will always be my number 1 sports team but most of everything has been very head scratching this year. Going to a game in person is something I always treasure whenever I get the opportunity to go. They hit the Gameday experience out of the park with The Battery and that stadium.

VN Store

Back