The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Question of the day.

Name the ballpark or the team that plays there.

View attachment 661934

is it near .... Louisville?
If it’s Louisville then I know it’s the Louisville AAA affiliate for the Cincinnati Reds. Can’t remember the team nickname or the name of the field. I just know the AAA team is based in Louisville because the Lookouts are the AA team in the organization.

I expected the Dodgers to win it all this year with that roster but I at least expected us to give them a run for their money while they were working in the new faces. The Braves will always be my number 1 sports team but most of everything has been very head scratching this year. Going to a game in person is something I always treasure whenever I get the opportunity to go. They hit the Gameday experience out of the park with The Battery and that stadium.

I didn't treasure going to a game until we took my friend Rob to a Braves and saw how much HE treasured it. Rob rarely says much, but he dominated the conversation at our nerd/jock lunch table the next day. Up until then I took for granted the quality of our seats and parking pass which were a free perk my dad gets at AT&T. NOW I appreciate that my dad took me and takes me and I can see how happy he is to be sitting in a great seat on a warm summer night with me and my friends.

My favorite thing to do is get to the ballpark about 45 min early and watch the teams warm up and goof around and then watch the game.

I think the Yankees and Dodgers spend sooo much on their players that their fans and players expect to win. Dealing with that pressure gets to the players because they start every season with what seems like a great roster.

Braves now just mere percentage points ahead of San Diego for the #2 wildcard spot. Only 1 game ahead of St. Louis. Braves will not make the postseason. Too many injuries and too flaws.
I blame this years issues on ME not being able to supply my lucky eyes on their games due to the Comcast/Bally disconnect. Been a heck of a run, and you have to yield to karma, etc. along the way.

For the record, I do not classify myself as a BRAVES FAN. I have real high standards for that status. I am a highly interested pro baseball consumer who likes continuity of seeing one team a lot for comparisons.

I am more ticked off after this weekend. Staying in a Spectrum home and they get Bally.

I blame this years issues on ME not being able to supply my lucky eyes on their games due to the Comcast/Bally disconnect. Been a heck of a run, and you have to yield to karma, etc. along the way.

For the record, I do not classify myself as a BRAVES FAN. I have real high standards for that status. I am a highly interested pro baseball consumer who likes continuity of seeing one team a lot for comparisons.

I am more ticked off after this weekend. Staying in a Spectrum home and they get Bally.
I would expect a new deal to get done in the coming days/weeks. Sounds like they are closing in on a resolution.

Karma is hiring and sticking with Brian Snitker instead of rolling out the red carpet for a ready made team fit perfectly for Bruce Bochy. He could have come in and took our organization to new heights.

If it’s Louisville then I know it’s the Louisville AAA affiliate for the Cincinnati Reds. Can’t remember the team nickname or the name of the field. I just know the AAA team is based in Louisville because the Lookouts are the AA team in the organization.
Louisville Bats is their name.
Louisville Slugger museum nearby as well; it’s a great place to visit. Get tickets early for their Bat Cave- you can hold a Babe Ruth bat as well as other famous players’ bats.

Louisville Bats is their name.
Louisville Slugger museum nearby as well; it’s a great place to visit. Get tickets early for their Bat Cave- you can hold a Babe Ruth bat as well as other famous players’ bats.
Sounds kinda like the back room at Blockbuster… 😉

VN Store

Back