The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I once dated a girl that moved here from Germany. What a kisser she was.
So I went to Fulton high school, let’s just say...soccer was not our strongest sport.
Our football coach encouraged us to play other sports in the off season, so a few of us decided to play soccer. Well, they had no choice but to take anyone that tried out, or we wouldn’t have enough to field a team. Long story short, we were terrible!
Then we got an exchange student from Germany, named Filipe.
The funniest 💩 you ever saw!! Basically he was a one man team, doing his thing while the rest of us just stood on the field and watched him work.
😂

So I went to Fulton high school, let’s just say...soccer was not our strongest sport.
Our football coach encouraged us to play other sports in the off season, so a few of us decided to play soccer. Well, they had no choice but to take anyone that tried out, or we wouldn’t have enough to field a team. Long story short, we were terrible!
Then we got an exchange student from Germany, named Filipe.
The funniest 💩 you ever saw!! Basically he was a one man team, doing his thing while the rest of us just stood on the field and watched him work.
😂
Futbol? Really? Prolly great for your wind, though.

Futbol? Really? Prolly great for your wind, though.
A couple of us freshman made the varsity football team and we were encouraged to play.
It was pretty comical!
I swear, every team we played would put like 8 guys guarding Filipe. The rest of us could barely dribble the ball, let alone be a scoring threat!
😂
I would love to know what Filipe is doing now.
He was a really good dude.
He would get frustrated and could not understand why a 16 year old couldn’t get served das bier, in Knoxville!!

VN Store

Back