The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I was actually able to take in the last 2 innings of the Braves and Jays tonight, after little league.
Looking forward to tomorrow night!
Anyone want to prognosticate and throw out some predictions?
Spencer Schwellenbach will pitch a gem but the Braves will lose by a run late due to Snitker’s incompetence.

I prognosticate the Braves suck a**.

…now ya done it… 🤣🤙🏼

Oh Lawd, you went and done it now.
VP and OB will soon be along to straighten you out.

VolPack, love ya man.
I’ve been on record as saying they sucked this year and don’t deserve a playoff spot. If it weren’t for Chris Sale and Marcell Ozuna having Cy Young and MVP caliber seasons we would be the Washington Nationals. I’ve ranted enough about Snitker so I won’t keep beating that dead horse…

@MAD have to go to yet another tennis tournament, so any links for watching Texas-Michigan would be appreciated.
Thxs for the reminder. Game starts at noon ET on Fox.
Download the APP for Fox Sports to ur phone & see if you can get the game that way?
I have the APP on my phone but rarely use it. I got it to watch the Cowboys on Sundays.

I wonder how many Packers fans flew down to Brazil just to watch their team lose?
Did nobody tell them they could stay at home & watch the game on Peacock for that?
Final: 34-29 Eagles. 🤣 🤣
I would have enjoyed my time down there win or lose. I’m winning off the field either way 😎🤤😍😵

1725722017099.jpeg

I would have enjoyed my time down there win or lose. I’m winning off the field either way 😎🤤😍😵

View attachment 674167
May God bless their parents as well. Looks like they had really good genes.
With those 3 a blind man would have no problem of picking one for a nice night.
JMO .... I'm picking one of the two book ends here. 😍 😍

May God bless their parents as well. Looks like they had really good genes.
With those 3 a blind man would have no problem of picking one for a nice night.
JMO .... I'm picking one of the two book ends here. 😍 😍
I’ll let you have first pick. I’ll take the other 2 for Jessica and I 😎

VN Store

Back