The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I like it, lots to do. Winter will be an eye opener.

Yeah I bet. I recently got back from Chicago, quite the jolt to the system! I think I’d rather live vicariously thru you than actually go there my self. It’s fun for a couple days but I dunno if I could live in Miami, NY, San Fran, or ChiTown, tho, Pro Sports might be cool.

Yeah I bet. I recently got back from Chicago, quite the jolt to the system! I think I’d rather live vicariously thru you than actually go there my self. It’s fun for a couple days but I dunno if I could live in Miami, NY, San Fran, or ChiTown, tho, Pro Sports might be cool.
I love Chicago, fun town.

yuck

Los Angeles Dodgers cleanup hitter Teoscar Hernandez is likely to land on the injured list after he was hit on the left foot by a pitch in Friday night's 3-1 loss to the visiting Cleveland Guardians, manager Dave Roberts said.

The Dodgers said Hernandez suffered a left foot bruise. X-rays were negative, and Hernandez will undergo further testing Saturday. "He's as tough as they come and could barely move his foot, so I don't see how it's not gonna be an IL," Roberts said.

Also: Gavin Stone put on the 15-day injured list Friday due to right shoulder inflammation.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back