The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Everything looked good for our FootVols yesterday. Dominant against a top 25 team. Notre Dame loses to NIU. Penn State should have lost to Bowling Green. Meechigan got taken to the woodshed by Texas. Alabama was in a dogfight against Golesh and USF. Oregon escaped Boise State. Oklahoma struggled mightily against Houston. At the moment, I don’t see how anyone could say there are 4 better teams in the country than Tennessee. These would be my CFP representatives, in no particular order, based on the first couple of weeks:

Georgia (SEC Champ)
Texas
Tennessee
Ole Miss
Ohio State (Big 10 Champ)
Miami (ACC Champ)
USC
Missouri
Alabama
Utah (Big 12 Champ)
Louisville
Northern Illinois (Group of 5 bid)
I get what you’re saying but it’s way too early and with 12 teams getting in, we are in uncharted waters and have no idea what kind of chaos could unfold.

The only issue I had last night was I believe when your leading 37-10 and dominating the game defensively, CJH should've gave Nico the Whole 4th quarter off. I know some say run up the score, which is more important running up the score or chancing a serious injury when game was already over?
Thanks mommy. 😂

The only issue I had last night was I believe when your leading 37-10 and dominating the game defensively, CJH should've gave Nico the Whole 4th quarter off. I know some say run up the score, which is more important running up the score or chancing a serious injury when game was already over?
We may be sounding nit picky but I agree. I wanted to see Moore, run the offense a little more and not just handing the ball off.

VN Store

Back