The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Tyler Fulghum explains why he is taking the Falcons plus the points in their Sunday night matchup with the Chiefs.

He has his reasons, but I think he must be on drugs.

Unless Mahomes is on crutches, I don't see how or why anyone would think ATL is 3 points worse than KC even if ATL is at home. js

Gorgeous evening in ATL, so I hope they have the roof open for the fans.

@cobbwebb0710

Is the Acuna that plays for Mets Ronald's brother?
Yes, one of 3 younger brothers.
LuisAngel.
He has actually surprised me. I had written him off but he’s holding his own.
Another brother, Bryan, I think is in the Twins organization and I’m not sure where Kenny is?
I’ll try to look him up.

Edit.
Kenny is only 12 years old and already signing contracts!!
😂

Last edited:
Hello everyone on NFL week 3 Sunday.

I’m relaxing at the Lavista Hooters watching an entertaining Sunday night game that is Chiefs Falcons.

Not a surprise the 2024 White Sox have tied the infamous 1962 Mets today because they lost their 120th game which happened vs a pretty good Padres team.

Any White Sox fans expecting this after more than 100 games played most likely are less unhappy because of accepting the inevitable worst of the White Sox to lose 120 regular season games.

Hello everyone on a late September Monday which is currently Fall season.

It was a very entertaining 2024 NFL Week 3 Sunday including the Broncos showed any given Sunday since they looked like Super Bowl Contenders in Tampa Bay because of outplaying the Bucs 26-7.
Bo Nix had a terrific game, and the Broncos defense was very wicked aka great because of holding the Bucs to a measly 7 points.

The Lions found a way to be similar to the Steelers because they defeated the Cardinals 20-10 which matches the Steelers defeating the Chargers 20-10.

The 2024 Minnesota Vikings is 1 of the best teams that Sam Darnold has been on, and he has been Smooth Sam since he’s given 3 consecutive great performances with the best being in the third game since he looked as terrific as Joe Montana in the game where the Vikings bulldozed the Texans which is a high bar achievement.

VN Store

Back