The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Braves are now 1 GB of the Mets and Snakes. Snakes are facing off against the Giants in a late game tonight. Braves own the tiebreaker with the Snakes via winning the season series. Braves currently own the tiebreaker with the Mets 6-5 with 2 more left to play against them. Chris Sale is on the mound tomorrow 😎

Braves are now 1 GB of the Mets and Snakes. Snakes are facing off against the Giants in a late game tonight. Braves own the tiebreaker with the Snakes via winning the season series. Braves currently own the tiebreaker with the Mets 6-5 with 2 more left to play against them. Chris Sale is on the mound tomorrow 😎
We need the Snakes to be the team left out, nobody likes them except @cobbwebb0710 but he likes the Mets and Braves better.

I don’t remember- who really likes baseball cards? @cobbwebb0710 ?

That’s crazy! I read about this guy a day or so ago.
I hope one day, 50 years from now, this is some wild story about my son’s having some crazy collection, and I hope they can look back at all the fun times we shared watching baseball and collecting cards together.

Let her know it’s very valuable!
She ain’t buying it.
She wouldn’t pay a dime for a Mickey Mantle, just like I wouldn’t give you a dime for a Gucci purse!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they say.
They are nerdy, but I don’t care! I loved my baseball cards as a kid and I’m loving watching my boys collect them.

VN Store

Back