The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

That’s what has been the big surprise to me, the defense is incredible.
We all know the True test hasn't come for them yet though.
The GAs & Bamas are down the line. Still have KY & Florida to go.
That game we play w/ UTEP is the one that scares me the most. 😂

Any chance she was a beauty queen? Lots of fairest of the fair entrants come from White Pine.
If she was, I likely would have tried harder

I joke. She was the whole package.

Short.
Crazy
Large nose.
Bad attitude
Campaigned for Dukakis
Fur is Dead poster.

I was not in a "good place"

Last edited:
Just what kind of work did you do back in the day?
Be honest. Don't say you were the CEO of Gulf Oil production.
Was assistant GM at Denny's in Pigeon Forge for 10 years before moving up to area Manager.

Restaurant Managers work weekends busiest time of the week .

Was assistant GM at Denny's in Pigeon Forge for 10 years before moving up to area Manager.

Restaurant Managers work weekends busiest time of the week .
I love a Denny's Restaurant anytime of day. It's just getting waited on is the problem.
We have one here in Jackson out by I-40 that stays open 24/7. The last time I went there it took forever to have my order taken. I guess they had staff problems that day?

If she was, I likely would have tried harder

I joke. She was the whole package.

Short.
Crazy
Large nose.
Bad attitude
Campaigned for Dukakis
Fur is Dead poster.

I was not in a "good place"
Until recent years, I wasn't able to drive past the White Pine exit on I-81 without screaming.

A few weeks ago, I even went to the Taco Bell. Baby Steps.

Our ol’ buddy @firestorm got me thinking about something.
While reading through his rambling on about transformers, I started to think...who are the dugout protagonist and who are the antagonist?

BTW, firestorm, you should continue to do your movie reviews.
I enjoy them and think you do a great job!

I assume you mean in the movie reviews thread and in the Firestorm thread.

Also, I see I’ll need to buy the (2011) Green Lantern DVD because I’ll be entirely blunt with why it’s a very poorly made movie much like a Poor Man’s James Cameron movie despite the great ambition for it to be as epic as Star Wars trilogy for episodes 4-6.

I’ve seen movies that I greatly hate , and I’ll review them.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) is 1 of my favorite super heroes so I was very disappointed that the (2011) Green Lantern was a very poorly made abomination that doesn’t do Green Lantern justice while Green Lantern First Flight does mainly because it’s a very well written movie including stated rules for the world building.

My analogy for how terrible the Green Lantern (2011) movie is despite the intent for greatness or to succeed is Curtis Jackson AKA the badass Rapper 50 Cent shows the epic failure by throwing a wide left first pitch before a Mets home game.
To his credit he admitted the pitch was terrible so he didn’t try to be a rose colored glasses person, give a flimsy excuse, or sugar coat how terrible that wide left pitch despite him showing the ability to throw far range except just not in the right area.
It was wide left, however the the entertaining understatement would be from Major League “Just a bit outside.”

Last edited:

VN Store

Back