The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

That cobbwebb is in the rear view.
We bout to smoke The hogs and God have mercy on the swamp lizards when they come to Neyland.
Then in a few short weeks, we are about show those fat elephants that there’s a new, old dog back on the block, when we kick their tooth in and send those red necks back to Tuscaloser!!
Ain’t no BVS up in here!!

Nope, Don passed away in 2019 at age 84. He taught a very large number of students in Organic. It's amazing how many people I have met who took his class.
He taught thousands every year in freshman chemistry back in my day, via TV sets, in the 1980s.

I had a few organic chemistry teachers but the one I remember was Dr Magid. I hope I remembered that name right. I remembered on a final exam he explained a new sugar that he named after Phil Niekro. He called in Niekros. I loved that

@VolPack22 is bipolar as hell. One minute the Braves aren't going to make Playoffs and fire Snit. Now wearing the shades because the Braves are just 1/2 game back of WC.

The student has learned well from the Master.

Young grasshopper is merely overcome with radiant joy for his sport ball team.
Soon he will grow within himself and learn to harness and channel his emotions and thus will one day become as free in his sportdom, as the floating butterfly.

@VolPack22
If the Braves sneak in to the postseason, you better hope they draw the Mets next week.
You and I both know the Mets would find a way to choke.
😂
There are 3 certainties in life: Death, Taxes, and the Mets being the Mets. My confidence is somewhat brimming due to the fact that I never trust the Mets to breakthrough whenever their fans need it the most. If the Mets get swept this series then I don’t believe they even make the postseason. They will tuck their tail and hide. Chris Sale isn’t going to make it easy for them and Max Fried is itching to be an impactful pitcher in the postseason again. I believe this will be a sweep because the Mets won’t score more than 4 runs combined off those guys. The pitching is the only thing that gives me hope. The offense can go in the dumps at any moment but the pitching has been there all season.

VN Store

Back