The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Would be the Braves luck to have the pitching shuffled around. Bunch of BS. They knew this thing was coming. Both teams were off Monday. Could have scheduled 1 game on Monday and a DH on Tuesday. Anything to save the Mets.
C'mon, man. :cool: Live a little, laugh a little. Somebody famous said that once.

I smell a rat. The fix is in to get the largest media market.

Don't stir him up. I'm sure a 3 paragraph rant is being submitted as we speak.

I can see the MLB using it as an opportunity. They salivate anytime they can get the Knicks, Jets, Giants, Mets and Yankees in the playoffs.
MLB’s best interests would be for the Mets and the Braves to make the playoffs. The Mets, Phillies, and Braves rank 6th-8th on the most valuable MLB franchises list. The Diamondbacks are 23rd…

This 💩 show was a circus before it even began. They care more about the Lebron-Bronny team up than they do winning games. They should be more focused on getting Knecht involved so they can actually do some damage. The sooner Lebron retires the better.

I'm having a Coke Zero right now myself.

I’ve had it, and is just ok without sugar.

I might hear songs that I haven’t heard for a long time.

2024 MLB postseason promo on TBS I recently saw looks very epic and stunning including the impressive effects shown for a baseball being hit hard by Players.

Also, I am creating workouts that I’ll be adding to my Fitness website, and send to my Website professional designer so he can upload those workouts to the Amazon store.

Where I am we have a mandatory evacuation, they are more concerned about flooding than high winds because the hurricane is pretty far off the coast but it’s so big. But I’m hearing the panhandle and even Georgia will get battered.
our software solutions and tech supplier sent out an email today, warning of some systems potentially going down.
Their Florida based offices(Tampa)were evacuated and they are running mobile data operations at this point.
Basically, if you are drinking alcoholic beverages or have them in your fridge or cabinet, they are partly responsible for the routing of info and product, no matter where you are in the country.

@MAD you keep yourself safe buddy!
Check in regularly if possible and keep us updated.

Individual over in the Braves thread having a stroke about having to play DH Monday.😆😆😆

It’s a bunch of horse 💩. You’re asking 2 potential wildcard teams to potentially throw their best pitchers on a day that is suppose to be a scheduled off day prior to the postseason. So if either or both the Mets and Braves make the postseason they will have to burn 2 pitchers a day before the WC round starts. Should be against the rules.

our software solutions and tech supplier sent out an email today, warning of some systems potentially going down.
Their Florida based offices(Tampa)were evacuated and they are running mobile data operations at this point.
Basically, if you are drinking alcoholic beverages or have them in your fridge or cabinet, they are partly responsible for the routing of info and product, no matter where you are in the country.

@MAD you keep yourself safe buddy!
Check in regularly if possible and keep us updated.
Thanks buddy

It’s a bunch of horse 💩. You’re asking 2 potential wildcard teams to potentially throw their best pitchers on a day that is suppose to be a scheduled off day prior to the postseason. So if either or both the Mets and Braves make the postseason they will have to burn 2 pitchers a day before the WC round starts. Should be against the rules.
Arizona right now
IMG_0876.gif

VN Store

Back