The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Wake up people, it’s Friday!
Emotional weekend coming up for me.
Leaving behind, our home of 23 years, where We’ve raised/raising 5 kids and brought 4 of them home to, leaving lots of memories behind, but looking forward to creating new ones, AND my middle daughter is getting married this weekend.

Leaving behind, our home of 23 years, where We’ve raised/raising 5 kids and brought 4 of them home to, leaving lots of memories behind, but looking forward to creating new ones, AND my middle daughter is getting married this weekend.
Congratulations and Congratulations on the New SIL. Maybe you and him can watch games together unless your daughter is like your wife and puts the clamps on that.

5 Kids!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'd hate to see your weekly grocery bill. 😭

Congratulations and Congratulations on the New SIL. Maybe you and him can watch games together unless your daughter is like your wife and puts the clamps on that.
He’s a really good kid (I don’t tell him that) but he’s a tech nerd.
He doesn’t share my enthusiasm for beer and sports.

He’s a really good kid (I don’t tell him that) but he’s a tech nerd.
He doesn’t share my enthusiasm for beer and sports.
I like to subtly tell him about all of the gang fights I participated in and how many times I had to shank a fool, while growing up in Lonsdale and attending Fulton...
😒😂

2 of the girls are grown and out of the house, the youngest daughter is 15 and only sends me a text when she needs something.
The 11 and 5 year old boys are eating machines!!
Yeah on the 11 & 5 yo cause I've been there. The 15 yo daughter should have a part-time job of sorts & buy her own stuff just to help out her daddy. It's great when the kids have grown up & out the door on their own. No disrespect here. You do you on raising those kids.

VN Store

Back