The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Angelina Jolie 2.0
Yikes on the cra- cra.

I don't do cray cray (my own spelling) or high maintenance. My last gf was 10/10. Gorgeous with or without makeup.

My favorite look she would don is like that Rebekka woman you guys post in high heels sitting down. I love a woman in 4" or more heels and a super short dress because it defacto, guarantees a hot, toned body. I also like what I call girlie girls in a flower print short dress. Business slutty works too because it takes some imagination, but you can still tell that she's a hottie.

Hey, at least I know what I like. haha.

THEN there IS fantasy girls like Ushers song lyrics describe, "on a scale of one to ten, she's a certified twenty"

Marc: we're supposed to be programming not talking about girls you like.....

Me: Dayyyyy-m No wonder you ain't got no hot girl friend.

Marc: Zip it and help me or lets go home.

Me: Okay Mr. Crabs

Yikes on the cra- cra.

I don't do cray cray (my own spelling) or high maintenance. My last gf was 10/10. Gorgeous with or without makeup.

My favorite look she would don is like that Rebekka woman you guys post in high heels sitting down. I love a woman in 4" or more heels and a super short dress because it defacto, guarantees a hot, toned body. I also like what I call girlie girls in a flower print short dress. Business slutty works too because it takes some imagination, but you can still tell that she's a hottie.

THEN there IS fantasy girls like Ushers song lyrics describe, "on a scale of one to ten, she's a certified twenty"

0276b4c9d08a75df59b75e40cfcd87e6.jpg

Yikes on the cra- cra.

That's a little more info than I need to know.

VN Store

Back