The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Bless your heart. Let the past go.
I have let it go. I avoid listening to all the blowhards in national television leading up to the games in the morning. So I couldn’t tell you a single prediction made by them or what they are saying about us. I only care about the games. Laura Rutledge is literally the only reason to tune in.

I have let it go. I avoid listening to all the blowhards in national television leading up to the games in the morning. So I couldn’t tell you a single prediction made by them or what they are saying about us. I only care about the games. Laura Rutledge is literally the only reason to tune in.
Me too. I just tuned in today just to see what Laura was wearing. Since the Vols are impressive this year & ranked 4th they are talking w/kind words about us finally.

That’s what they said about Kensucky too. Auburn and Georgia hate each other. I expect Auburn to play their best game.
Today is another day. Auburn want do nothing but cry all game long. GA got beat for the first time last week by another SEC team & was embarrassed by Bama last week so GA will come out seeking blood from somebody today. They have to make a good showing.

Today is another day. Auburn want do nothing but cry all game long.
My sneaky good game of the day features the commodes vs the elephants. After Saban made those comments about playing on the road I expect all 100 of their fans to pack that high school stadium and give that red team a scare.

VN Store

Back