The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Anybody seen our college kid @Drewbydoo lately? Is he out baking us a cake today?
LOVE a shout out!

Today:

9 holes at East Lake Golf Club
Go to Piedmont Park Green Market (about a mile away)
Go to a couple/few Pre game watch parties for Duke @ GT.
Go to game, but if totally stinks, go home and watch Tennessee shred ARE-Kansas.
Hit up Da Clubs in Da A.T.L. (always pronounced "A Tee Ale"

No time for cake bakin'

SEC/ESPN doesn’t want Missouri in the playoff anyways. They would prefer LSU get in for viewership.
I swear you'd think LSU hung the moon or something. I was searching for a TV program late last night & there was a TV show about LSU. I thought to myself ... where the hell is the Vols special program on TV? Who cares about LSU at this point?

Last edited:
LOVE a shout out!

Today:

9 holes at East Lake Golf Club
Go to Piedmont Park Green Market (about a mile away)
Go to a couple/few Pre game watch parties for Duke @ GT.
Go to game, but if totally stinks, go home and watch Tennessee shred ARE-Kansas.
Hit up Da Clubs in Da A.T.L. (always pronounced "A Tee Ale"

No time for cake bakin'
I don't need my glasses to be able to read your post. 😂

SEC/ESPN doesn’t want Missouri in the playoff anyways. They would prefer LSU get in for viewership.
Good lord it's always Politics with you guys. Someones always got a alternative motive, you call it conspiracy I call it individuals that are Paranoid. The poor, poor pitiful me crowd.

Good lord it's always Politics with you guys. Someones always got an alternative motive, you call it conspiracy I call it individuals that are Paranoid. The poor, poor pitiful me crowd.
It’s conspiracy whenever ESPN is the one with broadcasting rights for the CFP and SEC. They want whatever is best for business and LSU making the CFP is what’s best for business. And as long as humans are in charge of selecting teams for any kind of playoff format there will always be bias whether people choose to believe that or not. They need to reintroduce the old BCS computer system and let it select the teams.

It’s conspiracy whenever ESPN is the one with broadcasting rights for the CFP and SEC. They want whatever is best for business and LSU making the CFP is what’s best for business. And as long as humans are in charge of selecting teams for any kind of playoff format there will always be bias whether people choose to believe that or not. They need to reintroduce the old BCS computer system and let it select the teams.
I guarantee the SEC would love to see a sold out Neyland and Tiger stadium in a playoff atmosphere!

VN Store

Back