The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Alabama and Georgia are the least of our worries. We still have to play Florida, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt.
It’s almost like Vandy and UT switched teams yesterday. 2 of the most shocking games played by those 2 teams. Vandy has a very experienced and determined QB who willed that team to victory but that whole team looked strong. Shocking results by Vandy and TN…

Casey Clausen was from Cali. Nobody could question his “killer instinct”
Clausen played like he had a chip on his shoulder which made him very aggressive and play with that it's ME vs the World Mentality.

Nico is a laid back guy which there's nothing wrong with that, just wish he was more vocal on the field towards his teammates by getting on his OL and receivers. Nico is the straw that stirs the drink and he needs the swag to back it up.

What happened against Georgia and LSU in 2001 whenever we had a national championship caliber team?
Was it Clausen's fault that Fulmer and John Chavis let a backup Quarterback best Tennessee?

Also wasn't the LSU game when Donte Stallworth fumbled the damn ball on the last drive?

Neither one is Clausen's fault.

Talking about the LSU game.

I'm feeling a little better now knowing we have to destroy Florida this Saturday at Home. Sometimes losing a game will motivate you to be better & work smarter. I hope Heupel won't be so conservative in his play calling going against those Gators. Open up that offense w/no holds barred. We all knew at some point we were going to lose 1 or 2 times this year anyway. It's just been a long time since we lost a game w/Heupel coaching the team. We have become spoiled by all the winning that has happened w/this program. Arkansas was so happy to beat a Vols team. It meant the world to them. If we won that game it would have been just another notch in our belt. Sorry for the long post but one thing leads to another.

Last edited:
I'm feeling a little better now knowing we have to destroy Florida this Saturday at Home. Sometimes losing a game will motivate you to be better & work smarter. I hope Heupel won't be so conservative in his play calling going against those Gators. Open up that offense w/no holds barred. We all knew at some point we were going to lose 1 or 2 times this year anyway. It's just been a long time since we lost a game w/Heupel coaching the team. We have become spoiled by all the winning that has happened w/this program. Arkansas was so happy to beat a Vols team. It meant the world to them. If we won that game it would have been just another notch in our belt. Sorry for the long post but one thing leads to another.

VN Store

Back